Chapter 18

A Place Where I Belong

 

A week has passed since L ignores you. You’ve tried to talk to him but he hasn’t said a word to you. Your days passed slowly. You’ve never felt that kind of depression during your life time. You cry in your sleep every night. When you are awake, your pillow is wet of your tears. Your oppas start to get worried as your body becomes weaker day by day. You won’t eat nor drink. You even skip school. You just lay on your bed hugging a picture of you and L.

*NO ONE’S POV*

Hoya started to get worried about Minyoung. He tells L about his feeling. He knows very well the reason why L keeps a distance from Minyoung. He’s part of the cause why L acts like that. L’s life isn’t that different from Minyoung’s daily activity. Ever since she was absent, L loses his will to go to school. He prefers to stay at home and sleep. Both of them are suffering.

*YOUR POV*

Your oppas force you to eat and drink, but whenever a food substance gets inside your body, your body rejects it and sooner after that you throw up. You haven’t got any nutrients yet since you are depressed. You often collapse when you do some walks around your house Sunggyu oppa goes to some hospitals to find some blood donor and then injects the blood to your system when you are unconscious. Sometimes your body rejects the blood donor and you cough letting the blood out.

One day, you accidentally hear your oppas talking seriously in the living room. They are talking about ‘real life’ and ‘pretending’. You burst in to the room and start asking questions to your oppas while they look surprise. Their eyes widen as you suddenly come. (They might look like this, O_O.)

‘Sunggyu oppa! Answer me please. What are you talking about with the other oppas? Why don’t you tell me about it?’

They just keep silence and you approach Sungjong oppa. He’s the only one who can’t resist when you are asking him A LOT of questions with your puppy eyes.

‘A-a-a-actually, actually, we aren’t talking about something important.’

‘You are lying, oppa. I know it. Tell me the truth.. Please~~?’

‘I guess it’s time for us to tell Minyoung the truth, brothers.’

Finally Sunggyu oppa talks! You are really curious about it though you feel that you are going to lose something if you know the truth.

‘Minyoung-ah, it’s time for us to end our role play. We have to stop pretending that we are “normal” just like those humans.’

‘What do you mean oppa? Pretending? We are humans. Why should we pretend? And we are normal. Right, Sungyeol oppa?’

‘No, Minyoung. You have to wake up from your dream. We are different from the others. We have to get back to our real life.’

You are confused. You never thought that you are different from your friends and you believe that you are normal just like them. Then you go around and touch each of your oppas’ foreheads. 

‘I think oppas are not sick. Why are you acting so weird and say that we are not normal?’

In a split second, Sungyeol oppa is standing in front of you and as his fingertip on your throat, you lose your consciousness.

 


 


 

Sorry for my late update~~ >.<

I was so busy with school works~

Please keep reading my FF~~!!

I'll try to update even more faster~

Please READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~ ^^

 

 

LOL~~!!!