Chapter 10

A Place Where I Belong

 

After I told Hoya-hyung about my feeling, I saw him laughing at me until tears drop from the corner of his eyes.

‘What hyung? You’re so mean! I just asked you what’s wrong with me and you just laugh like that.’

‘Mianhae, L. It’s just unbearable to stop laughing when I heard you said you don’t know about your feeling. I thought you already grow up along with you knowledge in love.’

Hoya-hyung kept laughing for several minutes until then he stopped because his stomach ached.

‘L, let me tell you this. You feel something else for Minyoung right? Like your heart is pounding faster when you see her. That feeling that you have is called LOVE.’

‘Is it? I’m in love? How come?’

‘Ask your heart then. I can’t help you when you ask how you are in love.’

My conversation with Hoya-hyung really gave me some advantages. But is it true that I’m in love with Minyoung? I can’t stop thinking about her. That’s true. My heart beats faster when I’m close to her. That also true. Maybe Hoya-hyung was right. My thoughts then disappeared when my phone rang. I saw the ID of the caller and I accidentally dropped my phone under my seat. I was too nervous because the caller was Minyoung! How could that happen? I was thinking about her and suddenly she called me. I couldn’t take my phone because the highway was crowded, if I took my phone, it’s just the same with killing me. I felt so stupid because I dropped my phone. When I was home I saw Soohyun was waiting for me while hugging his knees to his chest.

‘Soohyun! Why are you here? You aren’t healthy enough, and the weather tonight is not that good for your health. Let’s go inside.’

I dragged him along with me while he pouted cutely and said, ‘Hyung, where were you? Changjo hyung told me that you guys went home earlier but you came home late.’

‘Sorry, I was finishing my project and I forgot to tell you. Don’t wait for me outside, okay? You’ll get sick again.’

I just realized it that I have a very cute dongsaeng. As he mentioned Changjo’s name, I remembered that I was quarrelling with him. I didn’t say anything to him and we didn’t have lunch together. Maybe I had to apologize for my over reaction nights ago. I went to my room after I put a blanket on Soohyun. Then I took my phone, receiving tons of messages from Minyoung, Soohyun, Changjo (?!), and Hoya-hyung. My first destination to call was Minyoung. I had to know why she called me earlier. But when I dialed her phone number, my phone ran out of battery. So I went to the living room and found Soohyun’s phone on the table. I decided to use it first and told him the next morning. I dialed Minyoun’s number and waited for her to answer it.

‘Minyoung? Why did you call me? I’m Myungsoo. Anything I can help?’

And Minyoung answered me from the other line.

‘Myungsoo.. I.. can’t..b-b-r-r-re-ath..’

Then the call ended..



 

I think I can't make 3 updates continuously..

Mianhae~~ TTvTT

I'll try to update it again tomorrow~

 

Please READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~~ ^^

Thank you for my subscribers~~

Love you all~