Hoya is back!!

A Place Where I Belong

 

You nod your head and stare at the flowers in the garden. You are easily get bored. During your boredom, you usually set up some traps for your oppas. But now, you decide to follow Dongwo oppa. By following his scent, you see him from behind a tree. He is talking with someone. You try to look at the guy clearly. He's pretty handsome and he doesn't look s pale. His smile sends warmth to your heart. You feel that you know that guy for a long time. You squeeze your mind to remember the guy. Faded memories start to come back to your brain and you fall due to the headache you get. Before you are unconscious, you can see Dongwoo oppa comes to you and catch you before your body touches the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*SUNGYEOL’S POV*

I hope she is alright. She doesn’t look well. Did something bad happen to her? No, it’s impossible if she got hut when Dongwoo hyung was with her. He will never let her be in any danger. What happened? I’m so stupid! Why didn’t I follow them before?

Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung and Sungjong are sitting around her. I bet they are thinking about the same thing as what I am thinking right now. We all love her, and we don’ t want her to be hurt.

*END OF POV*

You are sleeping on your bed and when you are awake you see you oppas are sleeping on your side. You still feel your head aches as you try to sit down. Then Sungyeol oppa wakes and forces you to stay on the bed.

‘Don’t move too much, Minyoung-ah. You aren’t well yet. Stay on your bed, I’ll take some food for you.’

You just smile as you lay back on your bed. You love it when you are sick since your oppas’ attentions are all you (though they do that all the time). As you smile your idiotic smile, you remember about the guy who met Dongwoo oppa earlier. You want to ask Dongwoo oppa about it but he is still asleep. You don’t want to wake him up, so you decide to wait until he is awake.

When you are waiting for your oppas to wake up, Sungyeol oppa bursts into your room, having a bowl of porridge with him.

‘Yahh!! Oppa! Did you make it?’

‘Yeah. Sort of. Hope it’s delicious. Here, taste it’

You start to eat the porridge made by him, it tastes good. You love how it tastes. Not long from that, your other oppas start to wake up.

‘What smell is this? So good!! I wanna eat too!’

‘Yah! Sungjong, how come? You just wake up and you want to eat already!’

‘Easy, Sungyeol hyung. Anyway, did you make it? You never cooked for us.’

You see Sungyeol oppa blushes and punches Sungjong oppa’s arm lightly as he shoots dead glare to Sungjong oppa. You see Sungjong oppa runs out from your room and sticks out his tongue to mock Sungyeol oppa.

Dongwoo oppa is awake too. You quickly finish your food and approach to him.

‘Dongwoo oppa, I wanna ask you something. May I?’

‘Of course you may. What is it that you want to ask me?’

‘Who was that guy you met in the garden? I think his face is familiar with me. And I saw him smiling to me. Do I know him?’

‘Wait, a guy? In the garden? Who is he Dongwoo?’

Sunggyu oppa sudden talk surprises me because his tone isn’t friendly at all.

Sungyeol oppa growls and says, ‘Who are you meeting, hyung?’

‘Calm down, brothers. He doesn’t do any harm to us.’

‘I will ask you just once more time, Dongwoo. Who is that guy you are talking about?’

It seems like Sunggyu oppa has lost his patience.

Dongwoo oppa sighs and calmly says, ‘He is Hoya.’



 

So sorry for the late update~~

I was humiliated before since I didn’t have the laptop with me~ Lol~!!!

Anyway, I manage to update this fic~!!

Please support me always, my dear readers and subscribers~~!!!

READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~^^