Chapter 11

A Place Where I Belong

 

As soon as possible after I called Minyoung and heard that she wasn’t okay, I rode on my car again and drove to Sunggyu’s house. I was so worried that I forgot to lock the door of my house, leaving the peaceful-sleeping Soohyun in my house. When I was half way already, I just remembered about locking the door. I couldn’t let Soohyun in danger so I looked for a public telephone and called Changjo to stay with Soohyun until I’m home. After I got the agreement from Changjo I was driving so fast to see Minyoung’s condition. I didn’t notice that a black car was following me. As I drove faster, the car also speeded up. I lost my concentration and almost hit a tree. The black car stopped I front of my car and I saw a guy came out from the car. He was in a tuxedo and he looked so elegant. I cursed in my heart because he blocked my way to see Minyoung as fast as I could. He was standing defensively in front of his car. So I thought this guy needs some kicks in his . I went out from my car and took of my jacket, ready to fight him whenever he started attacking me. But instead of attacking, he smiled and said, ‘Calm down, young friend. I come in peace and I’ll leave in peace too. I just wanted to warn you not to come any closer than this area. The area there isn’t safe enough for you to travel alone.’ He said as he pointed to the way to Sunggyu’s house. I didn’t even care whether the area is safe for me or not. What I needed to see at that time was seeing Minyoung in a perfect condition.

‘Sir, excuse me. I’m in a hurry. Can you please park your car properly? I need to pass through.’

He just remained standing. I started to lose my patience and I went inside my car and drove again. But the mysterious guy kept blocking my way until I gave up passing through that way. I turned my car back to find another alternative way to go to Sunggyu’s house. I’ve drove to many ways but every way to Sunggyu’s house was blocked by something or someone.

I gave up and went back to my house. I saw Hoya-hyung’s car also parked in front of my house. Was something bad happened when I left this house? I quickly parked my car and went into my house. I saw Changjo and Hoya-hyung were discussing about something seriously in the living room. So I asked them what happened when I left.

‘Sorry, Myungsoo. I guess it’s time for us now to reveal everything that happened to you after that accident.’

Changjo said that and Hoya-hyung just nodded his head in agreement.

‘What happened to me? What are you guys talking about? After that accident I was brought to the hospital; right? Changjo, you told me that.’

‘Actually, Myungsoo. There was something else happened at that time. It’s just that we haven’t told you yet about it.’

When they about to say something, Soohyun came out from his room.

‘Hyung!! Why are you talking about something so loudly? I can’t sleep!’

‘Sorry, Soohyun. Go to sleep. Hoya-hyung and I will go home now. We’re done discussing our problem.’

I couldn’t let Changjo and Hoya-hyung went home yet. They haven’t told me about what happened to me at that time. And I just stood silently as Hoya-hyung and Changjo went out from my house, tapping my shoulder to make my muscles relaxed.

I went to my room as I thought and tried to remember the day when the accident happened. I fought my heavy eyelids from closing. I haven’t slept at all that night. When I lay on my bed, I slowly slept with so many thoughts which weren’t solved yet remained in my head.

 


I'll try to update one more chapter tonight~~ XD

Please READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE ^^

Thank you for the comments~

Here the gifts I give you for my apology for my late update several days ago~~

 

 

Am I forgiven~~?? <3

Lol~