Chapter 20

A Place Where I Belong

 

*YOUR POV*

You feel heat in your body. Your heartbeat gets faster in an uncontrollable rate. You feel that your heart is going to burst soon if it keeps beating in that rate. You can feel electricity current flows through your system. After your heart beats even faster, your heart completely stops beating. Then, slowly, you open your eyes and see your surroundings.

You can even see dust on the ceilings and when you look beside you; your oppas are sitting there, waiting for you to wake up from your long sleep. Two of them on your left side and the other two on your right side. You can smell their gorgeous smell as you try to inhale. You don’t need the oxygen to breathe and survive. You like the taste of the air that you inhaled. You try to sit in an unbelievable fast speed. Normally, you see things in blur if you that. But now, you can see everything clearly as if nothing has happened. You see Sungyeol oppa is smiling to you widely as he sees you surprised by your changes. After that you can also see your other oppas there. Dongwoo oppa is also smiling to you widely until you feel that his face might break into half.

You giggle as you see your oppas in their idiotic yet angelic faces. You can hear that your voice has increase in an octave like a bell sound. You are surprised but you keep giggling, this time, your oppas are also laughing with you in a harmony.

‘Good morning, little princess. How was your sleep? You change a lot. Wanna see you reflection in the mirror now?’

Sungyeol oppa asks you while he speeds up to the bathroom in a short period of time. He comes back with a huge mirror with him.  Then he placed it in front of you.

You stand up and see your reflection in the mirror. You see a beauty in the mirror. Is that you? You touch your cheekbone and you see the beautiful alien in the mirror does the same with you. Then you see your oppas standing at your back, smiling widely.

‘Is that me, oppa? Who is that beauty? She is beautiful.’

You ask them, still admiring the fabulous figure in the mirror.

‘What do you think, Minyoung-ah? You turn into a real beauty after a long time we didn’t see you.’

Sungyeol oppa ask you as he hugs you from the back.

‘Yaahh!! Oppa!! I’m still your dongsaeng.’

You stuck out your tongue as you run around your room and your favorite oppa is trying to catch you.

‘Sungyeol! Minyoung! Enough with the game. Now we should prepare things to go back to our real home.’

Sunggyu oppa says as he catches you that trip over Sungjong oppa’s feet.

You laugh and the rest of your oppas are also laughing with you. You start packing your stuffs after you are done joking with your oppas. You look like you’ve forgotten the days of your human’s life.

*DONGWOO’S POV*

I lose my mind here. How can she smile so widely like that after those depressing days of hers several days ago? What did Sunggyu hyung did to her? I have to get the answer as soon as possible. As I step out from my room, I see Sunggyu hyung is walking towards Minyoung’s room. Before he reaches her room, I stand in front of him to ask him about what’s in my mind that time.

‘Hyung, what exactly happened when you awaken Minyoung’s vampire instinct?’

He just stands silently for a while before he answers my question.

‘I erase all her memories as a human. She can’t remember those things. Her life as a human will be only her past that she doesn’t even have a memory of them.’

‘Honestly, hyung, you did that just to erase Myungsoo from her mind, right?’

‘Her memory about that guy should be removed or else she will live her stressful life even when she lives as a vampire..’



 

Since I can’t update it yesterday, I update 2 chapters in a day~

Just to make you all happy and satisfied~!! :3

Please keep supporting me~~

Comments are highly appreciated as always~!!! XD

사랑해요~!! >.<

Please READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~ ^^