The History

A Place Where I Belong

So the guy is Changjo. Sungyeol feels relieved, knowing that the guy is Changjo.

'Hello again, Changjo. It's been a while since we met.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you open your eyes, you're in your bedroom already with Sungyeol by your side. He looks tired. Out of consciousness, you his face slowly. But the sensitivity of vampires is not the same with human so his eyes are snapped open. 

'Sorry oppa. Did I wake you?'

'Minyoung-ah.. You're awake..'

Without hesitation Sungyeol pulls you into his embrace. You slowly melt to his embrace, his warmth is just comfortable for you. 

'Minyoung-ah.. I thought something bad happened to you.'

'Oppa, how many days I sleep?'

'You've been lying on the bed for like 3 days. I'm so worried about you.'

Sungyeol pulls away from you just to stare at your face. Your eyes are locked to Sungyeol's. But the sweet moment doesn't last for long since Changjo stormed into your room.

'Sungyeol!!!! Sunggyu has opened his eyes!!!!'

But he stopped in front of the door and gulp.

'Oh.. Err.. Hi Minyoung-ah.. You're fine now, huh? Err.. Sorry for disturbing you guys.. But err.. Sunggyu is awake in his room. So.. I guess I'll take my leave.'

You are blushing so hard and you can see Sungyeol's face is also burned. The situation becomes very awkward. The silence is broke by Sungyeol who stands up and rub his back neck.

'Emmm.. I better take a look at Sunggyu hyung first. You better rest again, Minyoung-ah.'

Changjo leaves the room almost immediately and you glare at Sungyeol!

'Oppa!! You pabo!!'

You hit him a few times before finally end up laughing with him. You don't want to sleep anymre so you decided to go and see Sunggyu in his room. Sungyeol follows you too. 

As you enter, you can see that Sunggyu is now able to sit and he's currently reading a book. Well, vampires heal quickly. But what about Sungjong? He won't die right? No. You jjust can't live with that kind of fact. But what if he does? Tears roll down again from your eyes.

^DONGWOO'S LOCATION*

Since Dongwoo come in their house. More urgent meetings are made, most of the topic is about you and of course; Sunggyu's pack. Dongwoo has lived for a bit longer time with Sunggyu compared to Woohyun, Myungsoo and Hoya. So he knows too many information to be digged out. 

'Guys, can we stop this fighting thingy? I'mmso tired of this. Let's meet them and declare peace.'

'Say what, Dongwoo? We're not gonna stop this piece of , you got that?'

Myungsoo snarls at Dongwoo and that ends the meeting. Dongwoo has lost his interest in the stupid battle between the two packs that were used to be brothers. Yes, they were brothers. Until something happened and broke them apart. 

*Few years ago*

Sunggyu and Woohyun are brothers. They're pure-blood vampires. Getting bored with their life-style, their father sent them to school. That school was the place where they met their infinite friends, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong. The 7 guys are always together, no one can ever make them break apart. Their friendship seems infinite.

Then a problem rised. Hoya accidentally cross an alley after his part-time job just to find a guys on someone's neck. He got scared and tremble under the cold aura. As he stood motionlessly, a shadow had covered him and a pair of fangs his neck from his back. 

'Stop.. Stop it! I said stop ot, you !'

Hoya somehow managed to push the vampire away and he backed off, holding his bitten neck while staring at the vampire who just bit him.

'S-s-sunggyu?'

The vampire looks at Hoya closer and soon, his face is revealed. Sunggyu!!!

'Mianhaeyo, Hoya. I.. I was..'

'No.. You aren't human. You.. You..'

'Say it, hyung. Are you that scared? Yes Hoya, we are vampires. Tonight is our time to find food. You offer your blood?'

'No way. It' unbelievable!'

Woohyun takes a step closer to Hoya, getting ready to his blood dry but Sunggyu stops him just right at the time. 

'No, Woohyun. He's our friend. We.. can't do this to him.'

With that, Sunggyu and Woohyun leave the place. Hoya, still holding to his bitten neck, walk back to his house. 

The next day at school, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong started to keep distance with Sunggyu and Woohyun. It seems that Hoya has told the guys about the previous night. Sunggyu looks at Hoya apologetically since he was the one who bit the neck. 

Somehow they managed to have some sort of secret talk, just between them. Dongwoo and Sungyeol surprisingly aren't scared at all knowing that their friends are vampires. Instead of being scared, they think that is cool

Shortly, after a few discussion, the other 5 agree to the plan of turning themslef as vampires. Their death is faked letting their parents cried over the empty coffin. 

They move to another school in other place. They are called "INFINITE" since they are infinite. That was the time they met Minyoung. Each of them has fallen for her since their very first meeting. To respect each others' feeling, they keep it by themself and gonna let her choose her choice later on. But things turn differently, Minyoung is a vampire too. She's half. That what makes them stick together with secret feelings in their heart, 

But Minyoung is different, she had never chose to be a vampire. She wanted to be a normal girl just like her friends. That makes her stress and tried to commit suicide several times. The guys who can't see her in such condition, decided to kill her vampire side. In other words, making her vampire side to be asleep

Minyoung has never has a brother, so she thinks that INFINITE is her brothers. She's so close to them that people can think that they're sibblings. 

But when Sunggyu and Woohyun's father knows about it, he hardly defy his sons to be in love with a half-vampire since they come from pure blood family.Being stressed out about his sons, he got sick and after being treated for a few months, he passed away, leaving everything under Sunggyu and Woohyun's hands. 

At the second when his dad died, Woohyun wasn't with him, yet Sunggyu was there. This situation pissed Woohyun and bad thoughts were set in his mind. Sunggyu hyung killed our dad to get the family's money.

With that, Woohyun draws a line between himself and Sunggyu. His closes friends; Myungsoo and Hoya decided to follow him while the rest follow Sunggyu. 

The death of their father had made a big gap between this two sibblings.

*End of the past*


Annyeong~!

Finally I update this fic after a centuries ~ 

Hehehehe~
Mianhae~

I was stuck, didn't know how to continue it ~ ><

Anyway, thanks for the support up till now ~~ 

I really love you ~ 

 

I made a new story ~ 

If you don't mind check it out too ~ ^^

"From Stranger to Lover"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/270496/from-stranger-to-lover-comedy-romance-sliceoflife-krisandyou

 

Leave commets too~!!

Saranghaeyo~~ <3