Chapter 13

A Place Where I Belong

 

I was unconscious when I was brought home by someone. I guessed I was sleepless that’s why I collapsed in the café. At least, that’s what Hoya-hyung told me by message. I wasn’t in my room when I woke up and I saw my surrounding. I was at my home, but I was sleeping on the sofa. I rubbed the back of my head and then stood up from the sofa. I headed to the bathroom and washed my face to make eyes completely opened.

Then I went to Soohyun’s room and saw him still sleeping like dead. I smiled and I took my phone. I tried to call Minyoung again. That time, she answered it.

‘Ya? What is it?’, she said from the other line.

‘Are you okay now? The last time I called you, I heard you said that you weren’t okay.’

‘…’

‘Minyoung, are you there? Why don’t you answer me?’

‘Mmm.. Sorry, I got to go. See you at school.’

Then she hung up. What is wrong with her? She seemed so busy. Then I took a shower although it was still in the morning. When I was drying my hair, my phone rang. It was a call from Changjo. I was so lazy to pick up the phone so I just let the phone keep ringing. When I’m done with my hair, I laid on my bed, imagining Minyoung’s face. It’s been so long since I saw her face. I missed her smile and smell. I could clearly remember the day when I was late and I met her for the first time. She smiled at me and for a second, I felt that my heart stopped beating. I could still remember her sweet smell that made me feel like flying. I could also remember the time when I called her and heard that she couldn’t breathe. I caould still feel the worry from that time. My head was full of thoughts about her. I missed her like crazy. Just listening her voice could make my head spins around. I smiled as I imagine her beside me, holding my hand and we walked together towards nowhere. Then I drifted to my deep sleep again. I didn’t notice it that my phone kept ringing that time.

As soon as I woke up, I saw Soohyun was up already and he was wearing his shoes.

‘Soohyun, where are you going?’

‘I’m going to go to my friend’s house. Why?’

‘How are you going to get there? I mean, why don’t you ask me to drop you there? You usually do that.’

‘Actually, hyung; Changjo-hyung has promised me to drop me there because he has something to do there.’

I was thinking why Changjo was doing that. He has never wanted to drop someone else aside from me to a certain places. Or was it because Soohyun is my dongsaeng that he wanted to do that?

I quickly said goodbye to Soohyun and told him to be careful and go home on time. He just nodded and went out of my house. Then, I was completely alone that day. I was lazy to go out from my house, so I called a delivery service because I was so hungry. When the food came, I paid and hurriedly open the food. When I bite the food, I felt something wrong with my stomach. So I ran to the nearest sink and threw up. I felt so sick by eating that food. I shoved the food away and I took a medicine. My head was spinning and I felt that my stomach ache was getting worst. I couldn’t stand properly and suddenly everything went black.



 

I'll add another chapter later~~

Thank you for my subscribers and readers~!!

Please leave comment after you read it~~ :3

 

Please read my other story too~ It's a oneshot actually~~

Leave comments, okay? :3