New life as a vampire

A Place Where I Belong

 

*AUTHOR’S POV*

You cheerfully pack your things as what your oppas do. You are so excited to see your ‘new house’. (It’s new because you don’t remember anything about it.)

As soon as you are done, Sungyeol oppa bursts into your room and brings all your things to the car. You just smile, seeing how busy your oppas are. After all your things are set in the car, Sunggyu oppa goes to the driver seat and set his seatbelt. Sungyeol oppa, acts like a gentleman, open the passenger door for you. You smile and go inside the car. You are sitting between Dongwoo oppa and Sungjong oppa while Sungyeol oppa is sitting next to Sunggyu oppa. You know that your oppas love to sing so you just ignore them as they sing their favorite song.

‘Michi gesseo ije deo isang chameul suga eobseo    

Jamdo moja geochin hoheupgwa gwero um nareul heundeureo
Hwaga nago nameun georagon huhwe tto geuri um
Ireoke neol pogi halsun eobseo

Dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa, dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa
Dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa, dashi dorawa, dashi dorawa’

You just smile and enjoy the music you are listening to. Then the car you are riding on is passing a school. You feel familiar with the school.

‘Oppa, do I know this school? I feel familiar with it.’

Your oppas stop singing in an instant. Dongwoo oppa looks shocked and Sunggyu oppa looks worried. While Sungjong oppa and Sungyeol oppa are expressionless. Your try to break the silence by laughing. Your oppas also laugh awkwardly with you to make you happy. You are still thinking about the school but you don’t say anything to you oppas, afraid that you will make them shock again by your weird question.

You and your oppas arrive in a place that you feel so strange. From outside the building, you can tell that the building is not really being cared about. You then lead by your oppas go into the building. As you step in, you realize that isn’t a building. You can say that as a kingdom. (I don’t know how to say it. @.@)

As you walk pass through, you can see ‘people’ craving for blood are standing on the roadside. You look at them and think that they look like drunken men. You snuggle closer to Sungyeol oppa since you are afraid of getting caught by them.

Then as you walk again, you see a better condition. Now you see children are running over freely. You want to be like them too, but you know that you are a grown up woman right now. You simply think that your new house might be one of those houses, but your oppas just keep walking toward nowhere. You have no other choice but to follow them since you don’t know anything about that area.

Finally your oppas stop when you reach a mansion. A very huge mansion. Your jaw drops since you never seen a house as big as that.

‘Welcome home, princess.’

Sungyeol oppa shoves his hand like a prince does to a princess. Yu take his hand and follow him to step into the mansion. You can feel that you are being stared at by many pairs of eyes. You just ignore them since you trust your oppas so much.

An extremely big door is then opened for you and your oppas. You chuckle a bit before joining your oppas who walk ahead of you.

There, you are welcomed by five gentlemen. They don’t look so old or so young. But you can feel the cold aura around them. Their pale faces, red eyes, and cold expression make you shiver. Your oppas stand protectively around you and Sungyeol oppa holds your hand tightly, signaling that you should be calm and relax.

The five men stare directly to you, coldly. And a smirk formed from the corner of their lips.

Your oppas are getting ready to fight against them if the dare to lay a finger on you. Dongwoo oppa is trying to control himself so that he won’t do careless things.

Your eyes widen, terrified as the five men come closer to you and your oppas.

Is it the end of your life and your oppas’ life?



 

There it goes~ I’m trying my best to update it every day just to make all my readers and subscribers satisfied~~ XD

I’m sorry if starting from tomorrow I can’t update my FF as fast as now due to school works~

Don’t unsubscribe okay? Because I’m gonna give gifts for you every time I’m late in updating my story~~ >.<

Comments are highly appreciated~!!

For my silent readers, please keep supporting me~ Say something, okay? After so much efford I want to have feedback from you~~

Please READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~^^