Happy Time with Oppas

A Place Where I Belong

 

You walk toward nowhere. When you realize, you are in a balcony, feeling the cold wind hits you. You shiver but you insist to stay there. When another wind blew, you shiver because of the cold air but you feel that someone is covering you with a jacket. When you turn around, you see Sungyeol oppa is smiling at your back. You smile back because you feel warm by the help of the jacket.

‘Thank you, oppa. Have you finished your dinner? Why did you follow me?’

‘Nae, it’s okay. I’m full. How do you feel after you drink blood again? Weird?’

‘Sort of. The taste is disgusting, but I really want to drink it. sigh

‘You’ll get used to it soon, sister.’

He pats your back and you just smile. You hug him for being a very good oppa to you.

 

*SUNGYEOL’S POV*

I know you just think that I do this because I’m your brother. You have to know soon how are your oppas’ feelings for you. How much we want you to love us as men, not brothers. I love you as a man, not brother. We aren’t even blood-related. Minyoung, I really want to hold you in my arms as a man. I wish you know how is my feeling right now.

*AUTHOR’S POV*

The situation that night is very romantic. Many stars and there you are with your favorite oppa on the balcony, watching the stars after so long time you don’t feel that feeling as a new born vampire. You smile as you know that you are loved by your oppas. You slowly close your eyes and drift to your sleep. Sungyeol oppa carries you to your new room, cover you with a blanket and kisses your forehead. Actually when you are kissed by Sungyeol oppa, you are still awake. As you hear the door is closed you open your eyes and cover your face with a pillow to stop your laugh being heard by your oppas. But you forget something, vampires have sensitive ears. Even you cover your face with a pillow, your oppas can hear you silent laugh. They come to your room and find you laughing so hard until tears collected in the corner of your eyes.

‘Minyoung-ah!! What is it? Who hurt you? Why are you crying?’

Dongwoo oppa asks you bluntly. Hearing him said that you are crying, you laugh even louder.

‘This girl is really making me crazy. What is it? Tell your oppas now.’

Sunggyu oppa says so calmly but you can still see his smile.

‘Nae oppa. I was in the balcony with Sungyeol oppa. Then I was closing my eyes. I guess Sungyeol oppa thinks that I’m asleep, so he carried me to bed and then he….’

‘Stop it, you pabo girl. Don’t continue it again. You fooled me~ I need to give punishment then.’

‘Yaaahh!! What is it hyung? Tell us!! What did you do to Minyoung?’

Sungjong oppa asks while jumping and running around your room like crazy.

Before you can answer his question, Sungyeol oppa ‘attacks’ you. He tickles you and you are weak in that. So you start screaming and laughing. Your room becomes so crowded because you and your oppas are shouting. And there’s a ‘war’ in your room. Pillow war!! Well, it turns out into a horrible situation when vampires are having war. You room is EXTREMELY MESSY, the furs are everywhere. You and your oppas are having a good time the whole night. You are joking, screaming, chatting with them until all of you fall asleep with smile on your faces. You don’t know that time, there’s someone watching you and your oppas sleep from the window. His expression is sad and he looks hurt. A drop of tear can be seen in his eye.



 

Sorry this update is kinda short~ I’m making it while doing my project~~

I decided to make 2 chapters today since I remember that one of my friends asked me to update 2 chapters~~

If you have any request please tell me~ ;)

Keep reading okay? >.<)/

Comments are appreciated as always~~

READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~^^

Anyway, I need someone to help me in making the poster of this FF~ Anyone wants to help me? Gomawo~~ >.<)/