The Betrayal

A Place Where I Belong

 

Sunggyu oppa sudden talk surprises me because his tone isn’t friendly at all.

Sungyeol oppa growls and says, ‘Who are you meeting, hyung?’

‘Calm down, brothers. He doesn’t do any harm to us.’

‘I will ask you just once more time, Dongwoo. Who is that guy you are talking about?’

It seems like Sunggyu oppa has lost his patience.

Dongwoo oppa sighs and calmly says, ‘He is Hoya.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without your notice, Sunggyu oppa's punch has landed on Dongwoo oppa's face. That was the first time yousee Sunggyu oppa gone mad. Usually he was the only one who could control his emotions perfectly. You ever thought that Sunggyu oppa can't get angry. You can see red mark on Dongwoo oppa's face. So this "Hoya" guy has something bad to Sunggyu oppa or to your family. You could still see anger in Sunggyu oppa's eyes. Your fear grew as you see him in that condition. Then Sunggyu oppa went out from your room, followed by Dongwoo oppa.

'Sungjong oppa, what is wrong with Sunggyu oppa?'

'Er.. He just lost his temper. There's nothing to be worried about.'

You knew that Sungjong oppa was lying to you, but no matter what you said, he'll never tell you the truth since he loved his life. You bet if he said something about the past life, his life would be taken by Sunggyu oppa. You sighed and walked to your door room.

'Minyoung-ah, you aren't allowed to leave this room. Just stay here and rest. Tell me what do you want and I'll take it for you.'

'I'm worried about Sunggyu oppa and Dongwoo oppa. I wanna see them. the shouldn't fight against each other.'

'They'll be fine. Just wait till they're back, arasso?'

'Arasso, arasso. I'll sleep again then.'

Sungjong oppa smiled and you laid back on your bed. You closed your eyes, trying to sleep. Though your eyes were closed, you could still heard Sunggyu oppa and Dongwoo oppa's argument. You shut your eyes tightly as you tried your best to sleep and ignored the argument that you heard. After you tried your best, you finally fell asleep.

After a while, you woke up and found Sungyeol oppa and Dongwoo oppa on your bed sides. You stood up from your bed, you thought that the problem has been solved, but your guesses were all wrong since they all were serious. 

'Oppa, why are you in such a serious expression? Is there something wrong happening downstairs?'

None of your oppas answer your question and then Sungyeol oppa took yuour hand and lead you to the living room where Sunggyu oppa sat on the arm chair with a stranger in front of him. You quickly release your hand from Sungyeol oppa's hold and ran toward Sunggyu oppa. You had to know whathappen while you were asleep. But before you could say anything else, Sunggyu oppa stood up and hugged you tightly while he whispered on your ears.

'Say goodbye to Dongwoo oppa, sweetie. You won't meet him again after what happened earlier.'

You were really surprised and you didn't know that tears falling down from your eyes as you heard the word GOODBYE. Your oppas are your life, it's impossible to let them go out from your life.

'No oppa! Sunggyu oppa, Sungyeol oppa, Sungjong oppa, as well as Dongwoo oppa are part of my life! IF one of you leave me, what can I do?'

You started to cry even louder. Drops of tears fell slowly from your beautiful eyes. 

'He betrayed us, Minyoung-ah. Let him go.'

Sunggyu oppa said fiercely.

'Give him another chance oppa. He shouldn't go from here.'

Sunggyu oppa shook his head 

'There's no other chance for a traitor, Minyoung-ah.'

Before you saw darkness again you saw Dongwoo oppa walked toward the gateway.

'Dongwoo oppa.. Don't go.. None of oppas should leave me. I love all of you.. Please..'



 

Sorry for the VERY LATE update again~~
School stuffs are really burdens for me~~ Please understand~!!

Thank you readers~~ Please keep supporting me by leaving comments and subscribing this story~
Comments are definitely LOVED and HIGHLY APPRECIATED~!!! ^^