Reunion 2

A Place Where I Belong

You feel that the time stops for a while as you see your oppas stand on the other side of the field. Your heart warms up and tears roll down from your eyes. Honestly speaking, you miss your oppas so much. You exchange glances with all your oppas and as you see their smiles, your fear is gone. The sweet moment is broken down by the growl of the werewolves between you and your oppas. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You yelled in pain as you feel a strong energy flows into your body. The pain is just too much for you. You cry in pain as more energy get into your body. At the time when you think that the pain is just too unbearable for you, an arm drag you close to a body and hold you tight. You shiver in cold though you are hugged. You feel that your throat is burning and your lips are dried off. It is just too painful for you and you lose your conciousness. 

*SUNGYEOL'S POV*

'Minyoung-ah!!'

I ran as fast as I could to Minyoung but the werewolves were trying to stop me. 

'Back off DOGS!!'

I growled as I jump to the oposite side  of the field. My heart ached as I see Minyoung is such pain. I dragged her close and hugged her tightly. Her face looked pale and I could feel that she started to lose more heat from her body. As our skin touched, I felt the coldness of her skin. Is she having a blood coma? 

I signaled Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong to go to a save place where we can examine Minyoung. But both of them seemed to be too busy quarreling with the werewolves. So I decided to carry Minyoung bridal style to a save place by myself. 

I run away from the field and stop under a tree which I think is a good place for Minyoung to rest. I laid her body on my lap, her head is leaned on my shoulder. I touch her long, beautiful eye lashes and trace the remaining tears of hers down to her cheeks and to her lips. She's just way too beautiful. My foster sister, my loved one. 

Slowly, her eyelids are opened. Her lips curve into a smile as I look her on her eyes. 

'Sungyeol oppa.. I'm sorry..'

'Sshh.. It's okay.. Don't run away from home again, arasso?'

She just nods and clings her hands on my neck. I rub her back and kiss her sweet-smelled hair. 

'Oppa, where's Sunggyu oppa and Sungjong oppa?'

'Err.. They'll be here soon.. So what happened to you before?'

'I don't really know. I just feel that my body is burning. But I don't know why..'

I sigh since I don't know the reason too. Maybe Sunggyu hyung knows what is the reason. But why don't Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong here? Isn't it too long for them to get rid of those dogs? Should I go back and see them? 

'Minyoung-ah, I'll go call Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong. You stay here and don't go anywhere no matter what happen, arasso?'

'Hum.. Be careful oppa..'

I kiss her forehead and speed up to see Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong. A lot of negative thinkings come to my mind as I run. Nothing's gonna happen to the both of them. They're great fighter, there's no way they could lose to a number dogs. I catch a breth when I reach the field. I see Sunggyu hyung is standing in the middle of the dogs as well as Sungjong. The situation that day is just perfect condition for me to use my power. 

I concentrate to the centre of my power. It's been so long since I use my power. Blocks of ice start to formed and become barriers for the werevolves to come any closer to Sunggyu hyung nor Sungjong. They growled and started to be scattered on the field ground. I go closer to Sunggyu hyung to check if he's alright. Before I'm close enough to him, he falls on his knees and I can see blood on his lips. As I walk closer to Sunggyu hyung, Sungjong also falls on his knees and his condition is far more worst than Sunggyu hyung. I decided to see Sungjong first. I can see his temple is bleeding, I wipe his blood and help him to stand up. Sunggyu hyung is in a better condition, he can stands by himself and we start walking to the location where Minyoung is staying at.

*END OF POV*


End of Yeollie's POV and end of this chapter~~

Lol~

Sorry for the slow updates~!! I've been so busy lately . . .

I accidentally cut off my wrist, so close to the vein and it's so...........

ITSSOFREAKINGPAINFULTOTYPEWITHTHISKINDOFCONDITION,IVEBEENDYINGTOTYPETHISFICANDFINALLYICANFINIINMORETHANTWOHOURS!!!!

Sorry for the weird sentence that I just added~~ It's just way too painful for me... T^T

Anyway, I might update it again tomorrow or next two days since I'm free at home!! ^^

Please read, comment, and subscribe~!! >.<