Hello Again

A Place Where I Belong

'W-w-who are you?'

You step back from the door as Sungyeol stands protectively in front of you. 

'How do you know that my brothers are sick? Who are you?'

The guest slowly open the wet hoodie that covers his face. 

As you and Sungyeol see the guest, your muscles contract and your balance lost. Hence, you end up leaning on the wall with your back pressing the cold wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shocking hasn't left your mind as the guy in the front door smile at you and Sungyeol. The thunder strikes again as the familiar guy walks closer. 

'Annyeong, Minyoung-ah. We meet again.'

He smirks and a cool breeze of wind strikes you. You don't even know him, it's jut that you feel he;s familiar. Just a familiar figure that you happened to know or saw before. Being a caring oppa, Sungyeol turns arounds to face you.

'Do you happen to know her, Minyoung-ah? Who is he?'

''I.. I.. I don't know him, oppa. It's just that his figure seems familiar to me.'

Sungyeol frowns and face the mysterious guy.

'You see? She doesn't know you. Get lost!'

'Eh? You don't even ask me to get inside first? It's cold to stand here like this with these wet clothes of mine.'

Your head is spinning as you see the grin on the stranger's face. You lost your balance, but before you fall, Sungyeol has caught you on your waist.

'Aish.. Minyoung-ah.. You should be resting right now.'

So he carries you bridal style to the couch and lay you there. The stranger just silenly follows Sungyeol without him noticing it. The stranger sits on the single couch when Sungyeol goes to the front door to close the door. He sighs in relief when he notices that the stranger is nowhere to be found. He walks back to the couch while massaging his temple. His eyes widen in surprise as he sees the stranger sitting in such a comfortable position on the couch while crossing his legs.

'Mwo?! Where.. I mean when did you come inside the house? I didn't see you coming.'

'Oh.. Yeah.. I'm walking like a ghost, am I not?'

'I son't even allow you to get into this house. So now.. GET OUT BEFORE I LOSE MY TEMPER!!!'

Sungyeol half-shouting, threatening the stranger guy. 

'Eh? Waeyo? Don't be so upset. Are you going to wake that lovely sister of yours from her peaceful rest?'

'You.. Aaaaarrgghhh!!!!'

Sungyeol throws himself on the couch while ruffling his already messy hair.  After he calmed down a bit, he looks at the stranger once more.

'I think I ever saw your face somewhere.'

'Omo!! FInally you notice me!! How many minutes did you take to notice me?? Wait.. Let me count...'

'Aish... Shut the hell up! Who are you? Your name? What are you doing exactly here?'

'Oh? Interrogation, huh?'

'Just answer me, .'

Seems like Sungyeol has lose his patience.

'Okay.. Okay.. As I said before, I'm here to help you... Curing your two brothers? Or it;s more proper for me to say.. your half-brother?'

'H-h-how do you know they're my half-brother? Who are you really? Where did you get the information actually?'

'Oh.. You seem so curious about me. Hahaha.. Maybe I should tell you how I end up like this.'

'Go ahead. Don't waste my time.'

*STRANGER'S STORY* ( his point of view)

I got curious why Myungsoo didn't show up at school for so long after the news I heard that Minyoung-ah is moving out. So I decided to do some sort of research with Myungsoo's to-be-happened lil brother. Then I tried to contact Myungsoo's best friends, Hoya and Woohyun. IBut they were also nowhere to be found, I asked their classmates where they could be, but none of them knew where the guys leave. I looked up their address in the comittee room by lucky. i found it and went directly to their house. I found out from their neighbours that they moved out from the house already. i got even more worried to Myungsoo. He didn't look well the last time I met him. I pulled out a conclusion that I might get a bit information from Minyoung-ah. So I went to Sunggyu's house because Myungsoo once told me that she lives together with her oppas. But the result was just the same. Their neighbours also said that the precious people living there has moved out from the house. I started to lose hope, knowing that I can't find Myungsoo anywhere. I went back to my house and rest on my bed. I was resting while thinking another way to find Myungsoo. As I thought about it, a piece of letter is shoved from the door of my room. I grin at the clumliness of my maid.

'Hey! You don't have to be that afraid. I won't bite you know.'

I laugh at myself without knowing that I'll betrayed those words from my mouth. I stood from my bed to take the letter and open the envelope. I had no idea about the paper on my hands. As I remembered, I didn't any letter to anyone lately. I didn't send any application form to universities yet either. I slowly opened the letter and read the content carefuly. I don;t remember the exact content actually. I just remembered it saying that if I want to know where Myungsoo is, I have to go to an abandoned park near my house. I didn't think about it twice, there as no doubt. I jusr re-read the letter once more before got me suited up and went to the park mentioned in the letter. Now I find it weird, how can I trust such a letter easily? i didn't even know who was the one sending it to me. I went to the park just by myself and found a strange guy standing in the dark park with his so-old-fashioned-cloak. I approached him and to my surprise, he had a pretty handsome face. So why did he has to cover that face? Well.. I had no reason too. I spontanously asked him about Myungsoo and he gave me an offer in exchange to get the answer from him. I lost my mind there. He just stretched his palm to me. I could see his palm full of scar. Without hesitation, I put my palm on his. I felt my blood rushed to my cheeks and pain stings my body. When I got my consciousness back, I couldn't find the strange guy anymore. He just left a note to me: G-Dragon. YG city. Come and find me. I'm your master. Then the thing I knew was blood. Yeah, I was craving for blood. So I walked back to my house. I guessed it's dawn already. I could see my maid waiting for me to go home worriedly. As I walked  inside the house, I look at my maid. His blood smells good. Without any regrets, I his blood dry. i bite him and dry his body. When I felt it's enough, I went out again and my foot brought me somewhere until I reached a place, YG city. I asked the 'people' around and they showed me the way to meet the guy named G-Dragon. When I met him, I obeyed all of his words. He gave me a long black coat and also a note that I showed to you before. He even gave ma a team. But in the middle of the way, we splited up.

I was given your address, and so I headed here. But sadly, it was raining. I was told by my team that i'm not a human anymore. i accepted the fact easily that I'm a vampire now. That gave a reason why I was craving for blood. Then I went here, saw Minyoung-ah. THe moment I saw her, I knew she's the same kind as me. But I didn't know why she doesn't recognize me. And then I silently went to your house, and ended up telling this story to you. Just for your information, I became a vampire to be a healer.So I was sent here, I got a news that Sunggyu and Sungjong are in bad condition.

*END OF STORY*

Sungyeol almost fall asleep, listening to the guy's story.

'Ehem.. So.. Sungyeol.. Do you recognize me now?'

'Hmmm.. No..'

Sungyeol shooks his head, making the guy frown in frustation.

'Aaaaarrggh!! Why is it so hard to make you understand?!! I'm Changjo!! Myungsoo's best friend!!!! remember now??'

'Aaaa! I see!!! You are Changjo!! I just forgot your name. Mianhae. Why didn't you tell me your name earlier?'

'I thought you'll understand.'

So the guy is Changjo. Sungyeol feels relieved, knowing that the guy is Changjo.

'Hello again, Changjo. It's been a while since we met.'


Okay!!! 

DOne with the chappie!!!

Sorry for the late update guys??

Miss mt updates?? Lol~ xD

I was having a mood swing and I thought I won't be able to update it, but fate says differemt~ xD

ooh.. Just to let you know.. 

I'll be busy moving my things to boarding house, so for more information about my updates, you can read it on my tweets~

Just follow me: @angel_purplbear

Gomawo~^^

And.. Don't forget to comment~!! >.<