The Runaway

A Place Where I Belong

 

'There's no other chance for a traitor, Minyoung-ah.'

Before you saw darkness again you saw Dongwoo oppa walked toward the gateway.

'Dongwoo oppa.. Don't go.. None of oppas should leave me. I love all of you.. Please..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up, you quickly went out of your room and found that Dongwoo oppa's room was empty. You ran around the building but still, you couldn't find Dongwoo oppa. You feel numb, but before you collapsed, Sungyeol oppa support you by hugging your waist. 

'Oppa, where did Dongwoo oppa go? Why he left? Didn't I say that all of you are important for my life? Didn't he care about me?'

You started to ask tons of questions in Sungyeol oppa's embrace. 

'Sssh.. Stop cying baby girl.. He'll be fine. He'll be back when he wants too. Just wait for him patiently, arasso?'

You sobbed, ruining Sungyeol oppa's shirt. You were still crying until Sungyeol oppa carried you bridal style to the living room where Sunggyu oppa has aited for you.

*SUNGYEOL'S POV*

Please stop crying Minyoung-ah. I can't see you in this kind of situation. You are killing me slowly as you grew weaker because of one of us. Why should Dongwoo hyung went away? I told him that Minyoung won't be able to face it. Why didn't he listen to me?

I carried Minyoung to the living room and let her sit on the sofa. She wouldn't want let go of my hand. I her cheeks, comforting her. I promise that I will be the one who catches all her tears. I will make her happy no matter what should I do. I'll build a heaven for her with my own hands if she wants too. She's still crying on my shoulder.

'Hyung, we have to find Dongwoo hyung and bring him back.'

'I don't know what to do Sungyeol. We have to talk about it over again. I'll  call Sungjong.'

'Waeyo, hyung? A serious talk? About what? You don't have to call me. I can hear you from the second floor.'

'Minyoung-ah seemed to lost her confident again. She is depressed. She couldn't let Dongwoo go away.'

I knew Dongwoo hyung met Hoya hyung just to clear the misunderstand problem between Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung. How should I tell Sunggyu hyung about it?

*YOUR POV*

I couldn't stand it anymore. Dongwoo oppa.. Where did you go? Should I go from this building too? I miss you already. Why Sunggyu oppa did something so horrible like this? Didn't he know that he hurt me so much? If no one will go to find Dongwoo oppa, the I'll go. I'll find him by myself. If my fate says differently, let me be killed by my hunger. My life isn't worthy when one of my oppas left me like this.

I wipe my tears away and sit sraight, listening to the discussion of my oppa. When a final decision is reached, I'll do what I want in my own way. If Sunggyu oppa decides to let Dongwoo oppa just be gone like that, I'll leave this house later at dawn. 

'The decision has been made. No one is allowed to fight against my decision. I am the leader of this companion.'

My heart aches as Sunggyu oppa said that. It means that I have to leave this house soon. I stood up and went to my room. None of my oppas bother to follow me to my room. I cried all my pain on my bed. I need to tell oppas that I'll be going.

Slowly, I took a piece of paper and wrote,

Sunggyu oppa, Sungyeol oppa, Sungjong oppa;

Don't look for me. I can't leave in a place where I lost one of my oppas.

I'll find Dongwoo oppa and bring him back with me.

If, Sunggyu oppa doesn't want him to be here, I'll find a place where I could leave with him together.

I know I can't live without oppas too. But I can't let Dongwoo oppa fights the cruel world by himself. He protects me almost all the time.

Mianhae oppa~

Saranghae..

I fold the paper and packed my things. It's time for me to leave this place before Sungyeol oppa noticed what I've planned. Sorry oppa. I put the letter on my bed. I glanced back for the last time before I jumped out through my room's window. I landed perfectly on the land and I quickly make my move.

*AUTHOR'S POV*

Sungyeol heard something and he hurriedly ran to your room. He could feel the icy wind blew and he stared at your empty bed. Sunggyu oppa and Sungjong oppa joined Sungyeol oppa on the next second. They looked at you rbed blankly. Sungjong oppa was the one who stepped into your room and read your letter.

After that he gave the letter to Sunggyu oppa and Sungyeo oppa. HIs tears are almost falling from the corner of his eyes. Sungyeol oppa's eyes widen in shock after reading the content of your letter. He rushed out of the house.



 

Yaa~!!

So tired after my horrible weekdays~~ *sigh*

Sorry this chapter is kinda weird~!!

Please leave comments and subscribe this story~

New comments and subscribers make me happy~

A/N: Happy author=faster updates~^^

Thank you for my subscribers and readers~~ 

*90 degrees bow*