A Tour In The City

A Place Where I Belong

 

You shoot a death glare to all your oppas before you go down. Then you run to meet Sungjong oppa. As usual, Sungjong oppa is the one who is very much concern about eating. He loves to eat! You smile as you se him jumping around the dining room, waiting for you and the other oppa to join him.

‘Oppa, stop it. Let’s eat. I wanna eat already. Aren’t you hungry?’

‘Yeah! Where’s hyungs?’

‘They’ll be here soon.’

‘Waiting for us, eh? Won’t eat if we aren’t here? Kekeke~’

“Dongwoo oppa! You surprise me!’

‘Eh, can’t you hear us when we go down? Your hearing must not be that good.’

‘Don’t start teasing me oppa. I’m not deaf. Yet.’

Then Sungyeol oppa and Sunggyu oppa come and laugh with you. Your life is beautiful with them.

*DONGWOO’S POV*

Thanks God, she’s back to life. My heart was torn when she was down. I hope she’ll be like that every day without that Myungsoo guy. I think what Hoya is saying all this time is right. Myungsoo must be depressed to because of this separation. What is his condition now? The same with Minyoung like days ago? Should I tell Sunggyu hyung about it?

‘..pa! Dongwoo oppa! Aren’t you going to eat?’

‘Yaahh!! Minyoung-ah you surprise me!’

‘You look so serious oppa. What were you thinking about? Share it with us.’

‘Nothing really. Just don’t mind it, okay? Let’s eat!!’

I know my reason doesn’t make any sense, but she just ignores it. I hope she doesn’t know anything about it and I won’t make her suffer in that painful memory.

*AUTHOR’S POV*

You know there’s something wrong with Dongwoo oppa. He might look cheerful and scary every day. But just now, he looks so serious. There must be a serious problem that he’s thinking about. You just ignore him because you don’t want to make him feel uneasy about it.

‘Oppa! Why should I rink blood? The taste is !’

‘Just accept it, sister. That’s our daily meal anyway.’

You just stuck your tongue to Sungyeol oppa who just said that and continue eating.

After you finish eating, you clean your room while waiting for your oppas bathing. You are so excited to wander around the city. You’ve got the permission from the council members to walk around with your oppas. When you are cleaning your room and think about what is the uniqueness of the city, Sungyeol oppa comes into your room silently.

‘BOO!’

You jump in shock, your eyes widen in shock and you see Sungyeol oppa laughs like crazy.

‘Sungyeol oppa! You’re so mean! How could you!! What if I got a heart attack?!’

‘Sorry, Minyoung-ah. I didn’t mean to make you shock. Just want to have fun.’

He winks at you and he runs before you scold him. You just laugh seeing the cute side of your oppa.

Now, it’s time for you to wander around the city. You wear a simple pair of clothes which you think is fine with you. You walk with your oppas to examine every corner of the city. You are so excited that your smile never leaves your face when you walk around. Your oppas are so happy too to see your smiling face once more time.

The city is unique just like what you think. The buildings in the city look so weird and unique. You love the city so much. You just hate the people there. There’s none of them who wants to make friend with you or your oppas.

In the middle of your walk, you meet someone who you don’t expect to be there. You know his face very well. And your heart tells you that there’s something special from that person. The rate of your heart beat increases when your eyes meet his eyes. When you look at your oppas, their faces look pale. Who is that guy?



 

Naahh~~ Finally I update it~

What do you think about this chapter?

Comments are loved~!!

Please READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~^^