Chapter 19

A Place Where I Belong

 

*SUNGYEOL’S POV*

I’m sorry Minyoung-ah. I have to make you like this for a while.

‘Why did you do that, Sungyeol? That wasn’t a wise thing to do.’

‘Hyung, I had to do that before she forced her mind to remember everything and she’ll be even more depressed.’

‘Sungyeol hyung, Sunggyu hyung, what should we do then?’

Sunggyu hyung and I keep silence for a while as we watch Dongwoo hyung brings Minyoung to her room. Dongwoo hyung hasn’t said anything yet since our discussion before. The best solution now to make Minyoung realize that she is different is only by awakens her vampire instinct. I tell Sunggyu hyung and he agrees with me. I go to Minyoung’s room and welcomed by Dongwoo’s snarl.

‘Calm down, brother. I’m Sungyeol. I won’t do any harm to her.’

‘I heard what you were talking about with Sunggyu hyung. I won’t let you come closer to her. She enjoys her life now. Don’t ruin it!’

‘Hyung, you have to understand. She has to understand our situation. Don’t you remember the warning we got days ago from the council? We should not be here.’

‘I will fight against the council if I have to. My only concern now is to see her happy!’

We both snarl to each other until Sunggyu hyung comes and stop us.

‘Guys, stop it. We shouldn’t fight against each other. Dongwoo! Listen to what Sungyeol said. He’s right. We have to go back to the council before they find us. Every human here will be in danger if they find out that we are here in the middle of humans’ crowd.’

After I get that positive signal from Sunggyu hyung,  I easily come closer to Minyoung but Dongwoo hyung stop me again.

‘What is it hyung? You are starting to get into my nerves. Are you trying to test my patience level?’

‘Let Sunggyu hyung do that. You can’t control your emotion yet when you smell fresh blood. You might run wild as the process happen.’

I step aside to let Sunggyu hyung do that.

Minyoung’s blood is really tempting. As Sunggyu hyung cuts open her neck, her blood start comes out. I try my best to control my hunger. The smell of her blood burns my throat. I can see Dongwoo hyung is also doing the same with me. I won’t be able to stop once I start her blood. I see Dongwoo hyung’s eyes turn red as he try to deny his will to drink the blood. Once Dongwoo hyung takes a step closer to Minyoung’s bed, Sungjong comes in a split of second.

‘Hyung! Control your hunger! She is Minyoung. We’ve made promise that we won’t ever hurt her.’

‘I’m sorry. I can’t take it anymore..’

His body trembles and before he can jump to Minyoug’s bed, I bump into him.

‘Get him out of here!’

I snarl and Sungjong quickly pulls Dongwoo hyung away from the room. I can’t control my hunger so I decided t go out from the room.

In the end, Dongwoo hyung, Sungjong and I are waiting in the living room. Dongwoo hyung looks so miserable. He feels that he is not worth enough to be with Minyoung because he can’t control his self.

After our long time of waiting, Sungyu hyung get out of the room and sigh. We quickly walk closer to him. Before we can ask something to him, he speaks up.

‘The process was done smoothly. She’s fine, she’s sleeping now when she wakes up later on, and her vampire instinct has awakened. Dongwoo, don’t blame yourself for what happened earlier. It’s normal for us, vampires, if we can’t control our hunger. Sungyeol, Sungjong, thanks for your help so that the process was not interrupted.’

I just smile and walk towards my room. When Minyoung wakes up later, she’ll know her life as a vampire. Again. And I’ll try my hardest to protect her from any harm. I won’t let her do stupid things when she is depressed just like what happened in the past.



 

Sorry for the late update~~

Please support my story~

Comments are highly appreciated~! >.<

Thank you for my readers, commenter, and subscribers for always supporting me~!! XD

사랑해~!! ㅋㅋㅋ;)

Please READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~^^