Blood Coma

A Place Where I Belong

 

 

'Hoya, we can't hide our feelings for the rest of our life.'

Dongwoo starts talking again while he's walking to his room.

'Hyung, don't start it again.'

'I'm serious. Don't you want her to know your feeling towards her? Are you going to deny your feelings till you die?'

Now, there's no answer from Hoya. No one can answer that answer. Yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To make Dongwo stops talking, Hoya touches Dongwoo's temple and he falls asleep. Now that Dongwoo has fallen asleep, Hoya meets up with Woohyun to discuss something.

'Hyung, Dongwoo hyung is right. We can't hide our feelings like forever.'

'Yah.. I know. We just need to keep it for a bit longer.'

*YOUR LOCATION*

Sungyeol comes with Sunggyu and Sungjong on both of his sides. They look.... miserable. You quickly get up on your foot and help Sungjong to walk. 

'Oppa,what happened to you? Are you okay?'

Sungjong tries to speak up but when he opens his mouth, he coughs and blood starts to burst out of his mouth. 

'Oppa! Hold on! You have to stop talking, ot will make your condition getting worst!'

He smiles at you weakly and you can't hold your tears anymore seeing your oppas in bad condition. 

'Sshh.. S-s-stop crying Minyoung-ah. W-w-we are fine. Wipe y-y-your tears a-away.'

Sunggyu speaks and blood comes out from his mouth, You run to him histerically and wipe the blood from his lips. 

'Minyoung-ah, let's bring them back to the mansion.'

'A-a-arasso.'

You support Sungjong as you walk back to the mansion where you live. You walk slower than Sungyeol and Sunggyu since Sungjong's weight is also carried by you. When you stop for a while. Sungyeol takes Sungjong with him while now you are walking with Sunggyu. After walking for a while, you reach the mansion already. As soon as Sunggyu and Sungjong are seated on the sofa, you take a bowl of water and clean their faces. You each of their faces carefully. Sungjong looks so pale. He must lost a lot of blood. Sungyeol who notices that runs to the kitchen to get some blood supply so that Sungjong doesn't have blood coma. But Sungyeol is just too late to take the blood supply. When he comes back, Sungjong has collapsed due the blood coma.

'Sungyeol oppa!! What should we do now? What happened to Sunjong oppa?'

You cry as you ask Sungyeol who stands dumbfounded in front of the door. You caressed Sungjong's face and when  you see Sunggyu's face, he laso turns pale.

'Sunggyu oppa! Don't leave me too!'

'You pabo girl, I won't leave you. So stop crying, arasso? I'll be fine after I take a rest.'

You wipe the tears on your face while Sungyeol carries Sungjong to his room. You holds Sunggyu's arm tightly and follow Sungyeol. You sit silently beside Sungjon's bed and lays your head on his side as tears start to roll down to your cheeks. 

When you are about to sleep, you are surprised by the truth that Sunggyu has lost too much blood too. And he collapses too. You get more panic as he loses his conciouness slowly. 


 


 

So finally I update my fic~
Lol~

I don't know why but I've been so lazy to update~ xDD

Now I'm making everybody in a coma~

Lol~

TOMORROWIAMGONNAHAVETWOTESTSANDIHAVENTDOMYASSIGNMENTSANDNOWIAMHEREUPDATINGMYFICSLIKEANIDIOT!!IMCRAZYANDIKNOWTHAT!!

See my craziness?

LoL

Anyway~

Enjoy reading!! 

Keep reading, don't forget to comment, and click the SUBSCRIBE button~ >.<)/

Gomawo~ ^^