Left Alone

A Place Where I Belong

'That way!'

Sunggyu suddenly shouted and Sungyeol moved toward the direction where Sunggyu pointed at, followed by Sungjong. Sunggyu also quickly followed this two dongsaengs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The scent of the werewolves is getting clearer. Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Sungjong are running to any places in which Sunggyu has pointed. They slowly catch a scent of you which is mixed with the scent of werewolves. Their faces are getting paler, imagining the worst thing that can happen to you. Sunggyu felt even more guilty as he is looking for you. He can feel his dongsaengs' anger toward him is burning as they can sense your scent together with werewolves' scent.

Your eyes snapped open as you heard growling sounds. As a result of curiousity, you follow the sound that you just heard. As you run faster, the howling sound is getting clearer. The annoying scent burns your nose as you run closer. You start to miss your oppas as you run further away from your house. But you keep running, following the sound that you heard.

Sunggyu stopped when he loses the direction. The scent of the werewolves and you disappear like it was washed by the rain. Aτ the same time Sungyeol and Sungjong stopped too. 'Why do you stop, hyung? Where did Minyoung go?' 'I.. I.. I don't know.. I lose my sense. Her scent disappears just like the werewolves' scent' Sungyeol and Sungjong chuckle a bit and they go silence.

Sungyeol closes his eyes and the image of you becomes even clearer in his head. Slowly he opens his eyes and starts walking. 'Sungyeol-ah. Where are you going?' Sunggyu starts to sto him but he just keep walking. Now that Sungjong helps Sunggyu to stop him, he snap at them and growl. Sunggyu and Sungjong back off as Sungyeol growls. Sungyeol keeps walking following his instinct.

'Where are you going Sungjong?'

'I bet Sungyeol hyung knows something. My feeling says that if I follow him, I'm gonna find a clue where Minyoung is.'

Before Sunggyu can do anything else, Sungjong and Sungyeol left him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yaaayyy~!!!

Finally... Updated~!!!

Lol~

Please support me in this story by reading, commenting and subscribing~!!

Sorry for my late update, I was so busy with my school stuffs, and I wasn't feeling so well so I couldn't be able to update~~

(just realised that this chappie is so short~ >.< Sorry!!!!)