Mysterious guy?!

A Place Where I Belong

 

In the middle of your walk, you meet someone who you don’t expect to be there. You know his face very well. And your heart tells you that there’s something special from that person. The rate of your heart beat increases when your eyes meet his eyes. When you look at your oppas, their faces look pale. Who is that guy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk closer to the familiar guy but Sungyeol oppa stops you and growl. The familiar guy in front of you just smirks and leaves the place immediately. You try to catch up with him but your oppas stop you before you walk further.

‘Oppa, who was that? Do I know him? I think I’ve seen him somewhere.’

You stare at nothing and your oppas haven’t answer your question yet so you turn around and see Sungyeol oppa’s face is getting paler as well as the other oppas. You get worried and you run to them to see if they are okay. As you go closer to them, you are getting sure that they are not okay. You can’t stand it and pull Sungyeol oppa’s hand and drag him to your house, followed by your other oppas. When you are home, you sit in the middle of Sungyeol oppa and Dongwoo oppa on the sofa. Their faces still look pale. You get worried and yougo to take some water for them. You can’t see your oppas like that since you like your oppas so much.

After a while, the situation is getting better. Your oppas start to come back to life. Their faces aren’t as pale as before. You feel so relieve seeing your oppas are fine.

*SUNGGYU’S POV*

How come? I’ve erased the memory of that guy from her mind. Was my energy lost for something useless? It can never happen! No one has ever been able to get their memories back unless I let them to have it again. Is it because of my feeling for Minyoung that stop my power from controlling her memories?

*AUTHOR’S POV*

You go to the kitchen to prepare lunch for your oppas. Though you know it is wrong, you are still thinking about the guy earlier. You don’t realize it until someone snaps his finger in front of your face.

‘Hey there! What are you thinking about my little dongsaeng?’

‘Sungjong oppa! Stop doing that. You are lucky I’m holding plates on my hands, because you know what I will do to you without these plates.’

‘Kekeke~ Let me help you to carry the plates.’

He takes the plates from your hands and walk quicker than you to the dining room. You walk to the dining room top, following Sungjonng oppa. But you stop in the middle of the corridor as you see someone is peeking from the window. You walk to the window but the person disappears quicker than you thought. You are curious and try to see who it was. When you are trying to open the window, Dongwoo oppa stands beside you before you notice.

‘Looking for someone, huh?’

‘I think I just saw someone was peeking there, oppa. Do you have any idea abiut that person? I’m eager to know.’

‘No idea. C’mon. Let’s eat before Sungyeol screams his favourite high-pitched dolphin sound.’

You have no other choice than follow your oppa to the dining room. And probably, Dongwoo oppa said the right thing. Because after you walk for 2 steps forward, you hear Sungyeol oppa’s scream.



 

That’s it for the new chapter~

Do you notice the new poster~?

Thanks to my friend aLynNiNetySix~~

Leave comments, okay?

READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~^^