Reunion

A Place Where I Belong

 

'I bet Sungyeol hyung knows something. My feeling says that if I follow him, I'm gonna find a clue where Minyoung is.'

Before Sunggyu can do anything else, Sungjong and Sungyeol left him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunggyu stands dumbfonded as he sees his dongsaengs left him alone. He has no other choice than to follow Sungyeol. On the other side of the world, Dongwoo just arrived in Hoya's place. He is welcomed by Woohyun's big grin and of course Hoya's warm smile. 

'Hyung, why are you here? Sunggyu hyung is allowing you to meet us?'

'Mm.. Acually, he let me to go out from the house....'

'Waa.. Congratula-'

'Forever.'

'What do you mean by that, hyung?'

'I mean Sunggyu hyung was angry to me and kicked me out of his house.'

Hoya shoots a what-the-heck look to Dongwoo as he walks to the the sofa. 

'Hyung!!! How can you be so calmed?! Sunggyu hyung just kicked you out of his house and you jusr smiled like an idiot like that!!'

'What should I do then? Should I kick his too?'

Hoya just rolled his eyes seeing his hyung acts that way. As soon as Dongwoo reaches the sofe, he takes a bar of chocolate and eats it. Sooner after that, Dongwoo falls asleep.

You are alone in the middle of the forest and you can stil hear the growling sound. That sound might leads yu to the place that you are going to go. The growling sound is getting clearer as you follow it. Then you can smell a familiar scent as you are closer to the growling sound. 

Sungyeol runs faster as he knows that the werewolves' scent is getting stronger. His face can shows how worried he is. Sungjong and Sunggyu are also following Sungyeol with their worrisome inside their hearts. 

*SUNGYEOL'S POV*

Am I doing the right thing? My feeling said that I will find Minyoung somewhere around that place. 

Minyoung-ah, where are you? Don't you consider my feeling before you went? Don't you know how my heart breaks as I see that letter of yours?'

*END OF POV*

You slow down as you had lost a lot of energy from running. You stop at a place where you see a group of werevolves glaring at you. You shiver a bit but you try to balance your body, stopping yourself from faliing due to fears. You stand silently as you see three shadows coming out from the trees' shades. 

You feel that the time stops for a while as you see your oppas stand on the other side of the field. Your heart warms up and tears roll down from your eyes. Honestly speaking, you miss your oppas so much. You excahnge glances with all your oppas and as you see their smiles, your fear is f=gone. The sweet moment is broken down by the growl of the werewolves between you and your oppas. 



 

Updated~!!!!

After a very long, long time finally I manage to update it~~

To be clear, I take my time to make report to make this update~!!

Lol~
Please keep supporting me in this story by READING, COMMENTING, and SUBSCRIBING~~ ^^

Kamsahamnida~!!! *90 degrees bow*