Deny

A Place Where I Belong

I concentrate to the centre of my power. It's been so long since I use my power. Blocks of ice start to formed and become barriers for the werevolves to come any closer to Sunggyu hyung nor Sungjong. They growled and started to be scattered on the field ground. I go closer to Sunggyu hyung to check if he's alright. Before I'm close enough to him, he falls on his knees and I can see blood on his lips. As I walk closer to Sunggyu hyung, Sungjong also falls on his knees and his condition is far more worst than Sunggyu hyung. I decided to see Sungjong first. I can see his temple is bleeding, I wipe his blood and help him to stand up. Sunggyu hyung is in a better condition, he can stands by himself and we start walking to the location where Minyoung is staying at.

*END OF POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You rest your head on the tree stem. The weather that day is just good for you to rest well. Slowly, your eyelids closed and you fall asleep. Without you knowing, a pair of eyes is looking at you. As soon as you drifted to your dreamland, a shadow of a human being approaches and covers your body with a jacket of his. He slowly your cheeks and whispers You are just the same as before. I miss you.

*HOYA'S PLACE*

'Yaahh!! Dongwoo hyung!!! Wake up!! Help me to find where Myungsoo is!!'

'Hmm.. Wait.. I still wanna sleep.'

Suddenly Dongwoo is soaked in water as if he is splashed by a galloon of water.

'mwo? what is it? Hoya! How could you?!'

'Your fault , hyung. Now, change your clothes and help me to find Myungsoo.'

'where is Myungsoo anyway? I haven't see him since I came here.'

'That's why I ask you to help me to find him! Pabo hyung!!'

'Okay.. Fine.. No splashing of water anymore, arasso?'

Hoya just go away, giving Dongwoo time to change his wet clothes. As Dongwoo goes out from his room, Woohyun and Hoya are waiting for him already in the living room. 

'Shall we go now?'

Before all of them touch the door knob, Myungsoo bursts into the room.

'Yaaa!! Kim Myungsoo!! Where have you been?!'

'Looking for fresh air.'

Myungsoo then just goes awa from his hyungs. Before he can walk any further, Woohyun stops him.

'Don't you lie to us, Myungsoo. Now tell us where have you been?'

'Hyung, I'm tired. Just.. let me rest.'

'You were looking for Minyoung, didn't you?'

Myungsoo stiffs up as Hoya mentions your name. 

'i didn't! Now move away, hyung. I need to rest.'

Hoya is going to scold Myungsoo but is stopped by Dongwoo and Woohyun. When Myungsoo is gone to his room already, Dongwoo starts asking thousands of questions to Woohyun and Hoya.

'Did Myungsoo do that kind of thing every day? Was he the one who stalk Minyoung? Hoya, why didn't you tell me about this? He still has the feeling for Minyoung, isn't he? Why don't he tell Minyoung the truth?'

'Hyung, stop it. You are talking about non sense. That's a sensitive topic to be discussed within this house.'

'But you've go-'

Before Dongwoo continues his talk, electricity current shocks him. The current flows within his bones and the pain of the electricity in his body turns him speechless.

'Dongwoo, stop it. You aren't a kid anymore and I think Myungsoo is not the only one to be blamed for having a special feeling for Minyoung. Hoya, take care of Dongwoo and bring him to the room. I don't want to waste my energy for something stupid like this.'

As soon as Woohyun stops talking, the electricity flows stop. Dongwoo pants rapidly, and helped by Hoya goes to his room. 

'Hoya, we can't hide our feelings for the rest of our life.'

Dongwoo starts talking again while he's walking to his room.

'Hyung, don't start it again.'

'I'm serious. Don't you want her to know your feeling towards her? Are you going to deny your feelings till you die?'

Now, there's no answer from Hoya. No one can answer that answer. Yet.


Heeyy!! 

I'm back~!!
Guess what? I make this chapter in 3 days~!!!

MYPROJECTSAREGETTINGEVENCRAZIERANDNOWIAMCRAZYLALALAANDANOTHERPROJECTWASADDEDYESTERDAYIAMSODEADYESIKNOW!!!!!!

I'm crazy right? I know~ Sorry for my temporary insanity~!

Lol~
Anywayyy~~

Do read and comment and also subscribe~!!!! ^^

Gomawo~~ >.<