A Problem in Early Morning?!

A Place Where I Belong

 

You wake up earlier than your oppas. You see your slumber oppa on your sides. Their angelic faces make you feel that you are the luckiest living creature in the world for having incredible oppas like them. You slowly approach to Sungyeol oppa and see him snores slowly. You touch his cheek and you return his kiss. You kiss him on his forehead then you go to the bathroom to wash your face. You see that you are blushing after what you did to your oppa. Sooner after you come out from your bathroom, Sunggyu oppa wakes up and find you still combing your long, smooth hair. You can see him from the mirror you are facing, he’s smiling to you. But his smile looks different.

‘What is it, oppa? Why are you looking at me like that? Am I suspected in doing crime?’

You turn to face him while you laugh. He is exactly in front of you when you are completely facing him.

‘Minyoung-ah, your nose..’

Then he put his index finger to the tip of your nose. You blush as you see his face is just inches away from yours. When your face is getting closer with Sunggyu oppa, a scream from a boy is heard. And intentionally, Sunggyu oppa is surprised and loses his balance. His lips touch your lips in just a few second. As that happens, the scream becomes louder like a dolphin’s sound. Sunggyu oppa takes a step back and you see him blushing just like you. You feel that your face is getting hotter and you believe that your face now is as red as a tomato. Yes, the sound that you just heard was Sungyeol oppa’s dolphin scream.

‘Sunggyu hyung!! What did you do to Minyoung-ah?! Are you trying to break your promises???’

Again, Sungyeol oppa screams as loud as he can, waking Dongwoo oppa and Sungjong oppa.

‘What’s the matter Sungyeol? Stop screaming like an idiot. You ruined my sweet sleep!’

‘Yaaah!! DONGWOO HYUNG!! SUNGGYU HYUNG JUST KISSED MINYOUNG’S LIPS!!!’

Dongwoo oppa directly stands up and his eyes pop out.

‘What did you say just now, Sungyeol? HE kissed Minyoung-ah?’

‘Calm down Dongwoo. I did that unintentionally.  That was because of Sungyeol’s scream.’

Dongwoo oppa starts to speak when Sungyeol oppa says,’ Why would you be so close to her face before? What did you do, huh?’

‘I was just trying to remove dirt from her nose. Is there something wrong with that?’

‘Don’t lie to me, hyung!!’

Then Sungyeol oppa starts to scream again.

‘STOP IT, OPPA!!! I’m going to be deaf in just a few minutes if you keep doing this one!!’

They stop talking and shouting as you scream. Well, in the end your voice is even louder than theirs.

‘Listen to me okay? Dongwoo oppa, it’s not like what you think. Sunggyu oppa was trying to remove dirt from my face and he slipped and eventually we kissed. That’s it.’

After you explain, Sungjong oppa who just wakes up and asks innocently to you.

‘Eh, what did I miss? What happened Minyoung-ah? Your face is red.’

‘Nothing, oppa. I’m fine and good morning. I guess you have a nice sleep, right?’

Your question is directed to Sungjong oppa. But you give dead-glare to Sunggyu oppa, Sungyeol oppa and of course Dongwoo oppa.

‘Neh~~ A very well sleep. Time to have breakfast. Let’s go.’

Sungjong oppa stands and quickly go downstairs to have breakfast, while you and your other oppas still stay in your room. You start to move when Sungjong oppa shouts and calls you and your oppas to go down.



 

I wasn’t expecting that I can make this update tonight~ But luckily, I have my time for my privacy~~ Lol~

Do you like this chapter? Sorry there’s no Myungsoo in this chapter. But don’t worry, he’ll appear soon enough~~ ;)

Please READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~~^^

Comments are loved and highly appreciated~!!

For my silent readers, please say something, okay?

 

Thank you for my readers, commenter, and subscribers~ Love ya~!!