Chapter 15

A Place Where I Belong

 

I was still staring at her when someone tapped my shoulder. Then I saw Hoya-hyung smiled at me and said, ‘Love blossom huh? Well, I admit it, she’s a real beauty.’

I blushed as he mentioned the word “love”. Then I walked to the canteen with Hoya-hyung as he kept talking about Minyoung. When I passed a table that was used by Sunggyu, I felt that some pairs of eyes were staring at me. As I started to stared back at them, Hoya-hyung pulled me away from that area. I could still felt their eyes on my back but I controlled my anger so that I wouldn’t explode at school. Yeah, I was so hot-tempered lately. My anger started to condense as I talk with Changjo and Hoya-hyung.

Finally the bell rang. I went to the school gate and saw Minyoung was standing there, waiting for me. I smiled widely as I walked closer to her. She also smiled to me making me felt like I was in heaven already and saw an angel in front of my eyes. Then I heard an irritating voice coming from my back. When I turned around, I saw Hoya-hyung was pulling Changjo away from me and he mouthed “Go get her! I’ll take care of this brat.”

I smiled as I looked at the idiocy of my friends. Then I took her hand and walked to my car. As a gentleman, I opened the passenger door for her; she smiled and got into my car. We talked about so many things including her past, her family background and everything about her. She came from a poor family and she was being supported by Sunggyu to go to school. Sunggyu was interested to her due to her brilliant brain and started calling tutor teachers for her. Her teachers stopped tutoring her because most of them couldn’t satisfy her wills to know about the things she didn’t know. Then she improved her knowledge by reading books that were bought by Sunggyu for her.

I kept listening to her story while watching her peaceful smile. She looked like she never had any problem. As I looked into her face longer, my feeling for her has grown too. She was tired in telling me her story so she asked me to tell her about myself.

‘I came from a rich family. But my parents were too busy with their work. So I grew up with my nannies. I was always alone until I met Changjo. Changjo was the first person aside from my nannies that wanted to talk to me. He’s nice and soon we became best friends. When I was going to school, I met another friend which is Hoya-hyung. Then when Hoya-hyung moved to T High School, I asked my parents to let me went to the same school as Hoya-hyung. They bought me a house in this area. That time I just knew that I had a donsaeng, his name is Soohyun. My parents asked me to take care of Soohyun. So starting from that day I lived with Soohyun.’

When I looked at her again, she was deep asleep. I guessed she was too tired. When I was near Sunggyu’s house, I parked my car on the roadside. I wanted to see her face for a longer time. I leaned closer to her.

My face was so close to her that I could felt her breathe on my nose. I leaned closer and closer until my nose touched her nose.



 

Yaay~!! I made it~~

But this chapter is kinda short~ Mianhae~~ :3

Please READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~~^^