Who are you??

A Place Where I Belong

Your eyes still widen in shock as you see Sunggyu collapses. You can't move any part of your body as you see Sungyeol quickly hold Sunggyu to prevetn him from falling. Sungyeol carries Sunggyu's unconscious body to another room while you are still on your knees, trying to clear your mind. You try to stand but unfortunately you fall on Sungjong's bed. A drop of tears fall from your eyes. Sungyeol comes to the room and more tears flow out of your eyes. Sungyeol who can't stand seeing you cry, walk towards you and wipes yout tears away. 

'Sshh.. Stop crying. They'll be alright. Don't worry.'

'Why they collapse, oppa? I can't see them in this kind of condition. Oppa, help them...'

'I'll try my best to help them, but I can't leave you like this. Stop crying, arasso?'

You wipe your tears away and smile weakly at Sungyeol. Then you force yourself to go to see Sunggyu's condition.Sunggyu is just the same with Sungjong. You watch him lying on his bed weakly. You lean on the door frame while watching Sunggyu's condition. Suddenly an arm wraps around your waist ans you quickly wipe your tears away. 

'Sungyeol oppa. Why don't you rest? You look tired.'

You extent your arm to reach Sungyeol's face and his cheek slowly. The panda eyes are showed on his face. You forget to take care of Sungyeol as you are busy taking care of Sungjong and Sunggyu. When you are about to let your hand falls back, Sungyeol takes your hand and kiss the back of your hand, making you blush. 

'You should rest. You haven't rest at all, Minyoung-ah.'

You move a bit just to be able to rest your head on his broad chest. Though your oppas believe that they have no souls and have no hearts, you can stil feel the warmth of love from Sungyeol's chest, you can feel the heart beats faster as you listen to them more carefully. 

'Oppa, your heart beats so fast. Why?'

'Nothing. Come on, you have to rest.'

'Let me make a cup of coffee for you, oppa.'

Before Sungyeol can say anything, you run to the kitchen to make coffee for Sungyeol. The smell of coffee fills the room, you smile and walk out with the coffee on your hand.

'Sungyeol oppa~!! The coffee is ready~~'

'Gomawo~'

Sungyeol sips the coffee and smile.

'It tastes good.'

'Then, I'm gonna make it for you every day~'

'Ne.. Now you go rest~'

'Arasso..'

When you walk to your room, the front door is knocked. You stop walking and you go to the front door. It's raining that day. As you open the door, a thunder strikes the tree on front of your mansion. There you see someone in a black, long coat soaked in rain.

'Uumm.. Who are you?'

*Silence*

'Minyoung-ah!! Who is that??'

You give no answer to Sungyeol's question. Having silence as an answer makes Sungyeol curious and he goes out. Sungyeol asks the same question as yours but still get no answer. When Sungyeol tries to attack the guest, a piece of paper is shoved to him. 

Two of your brothers are having blood coma right now.

I am sent here to help.

I will help you to make them recover.

'W-w-who are you?'

You step back from the door as Sungyeol stands protectively in front of you. 

'How do you know that my brothers are sick? Who are you?'

The guest slowly open the wet hoodie that covers his face. 

As you and Sungyeol see the guest, your muscles contract and your balance lost. Hence, you end up leaning on the wall with your back pressing the cold wall.


Finally I update it~

Guess what was my inspiration in making this update?

Coffee~!! I was drinking coffee and suddenly I got this idea crossing my mind~

Lol~

Sorry for the slow update~ i guess VERY SLOW, right?

So sorry~~ Please don't unsubscribefor my current subscribers~ >.<

For new readers, do subscribe and leave comments~!!

HWaiting~ ^^

Let me ask you a question~ 

kekekeekek~~

I need your answer ASAP~!! ^^

nyehehehee~~ xD