New City, YG

A Place Where I Belong

 

Your oppas are getting ready to fight against them if the dare to lay a finger on you. Dongwoo oppa is trying to control himself so that he won’t do careless things.

Your eyes widen, terrified as the five men come closer to you and your oppas.

Is it the end of your life and your oppas’ life?

The five of them come closer to you and your oppas with a smile on each of their faces. You chuckle nervously as you hold on Sungyeol oppa’s hand tighter. You can feel that you are sweating due to your nervousness. Now you can see clearly the palest face from all of them and you guess that he is the leader from that particular group. You step back a little when the five of them are getting closer. Your oppas are also ready in their position, ready to fight the other companion for your sake. You tremble as you have an eye contact with the leader of the weird group. He looks terrible and scary.

When the distance between you and them is about a meter, you can hear Sunggyu oppa and Dongwoo oppa hiss. You can feel that Sungyeol oppa’s muscles contract. Even Sungjong oppa looks scary when he’s serious. Seeing your oppas in that kind of situation, your fear against the five men is getting worst. They should have somehow great power that the aura around the room becomes cold and depressing.

‘Welcome home, my young-brave brothers. We haven’t met for a very long time. I guess you receive the reminder I sent you several weeks ago.’

The man in front with the palest face comes closer to Sunggyu oppa and hugs him. You are surprised and you don’t even think that your oppa knows them. Though they hug one of your oppas, the rest of your oppas are still standing protectively in front of you.

‘Relax, brothers. You come in peace; of course we won’t do any harm to you. And may I know who is that girl behind you, Sungyeol? Your soul mate? You’ve imprinted on someone, I guess. Am I right?’

‘She is my sister. Don’t come any closer to her!’

‘Didn’t I tell you to relax? We won’t do any harm to her or to you.’

‘Oppa, relax. I’m fine.’ You tell Sungyeol oppa just to make him feel better.

You and your oppas are invited to a dinner with the council (the five men before).

You sit between your oppas and you feel so secure being in the middle of your oppas.

The leader of the council starts the conversation by asking A LOT of questions to you.

‘So, Minyoung-ah. How are you feeling? Do you remember who am I and who are my brothers which are also the members of the council?’

You simply shake your head because you really don’t know about them.

‘I see. Let me introduce to you the council of the YG world.’

You are starting to think about YG world. What the heck is that? Before you are done thinking about so many things, the leader of the council starts to talk again, introducing himself and his brothers.

‘Just to let you know, dear, I am G-Dragon, the leader of the council. My people are used to call me GD. Sometimes, they will add the word “master” to respect my position. Next are my brothers, Taeyang, TOP, Daesung, and also Seungri. Seungri-ah is the youngest member of the council. We are brothers and we lead this city, YG.’

You just nod your head because you don’t really get what he was talking about. You start to eat the dinner prepared by the maids of the council. Every food that you eat and even the water you drink contain fresh blood. You don’t like the taste of the blood, you are craving for it, but once you drink it, you cough since you feel that your throat is being burned.

‘Ha ha ha.. She is not used to drink blood, doesn’t she?’

GD laughs as he sees you coughed after you drink the blood. You feel ashamed and you ask permission to leave the room earlier. You notice that Sungyeol oppa follows you silently as you go from the room.



 

Yaaayy~!!

Another chapter is done~~

Please support me, okay? ^^v

Comments are highly appreciated~!! XD

READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~~ ^^

 

 

 

Yaahhh~!! My brain get stucked somewhere now~~

i just can post Hoya's pictures now,since I went crazy because of him; mianhae~~ >.<)/

(Anyway, I need someone to help me in making the poster of this FF~ Anyone wants to help me? Gomawo~~ >.<)

*90 degrees bow*