'Enjoy Your Stay'

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

 

"Wah! Oppa! This place is  amazing!" The resort lobby was a wide open space, with plants all over. Curtains were hung from corner to corner along the ceiling in an array of different colours. The lobby was designed so that you could see the beautiful Bora Bora sea right from the entrance.

You happily skipped towards the receptionist desk, which seemed to be made from polished wood.

"I'm sorry, but all the rooms are currently booked or reserved," the receptionist apologetically said. Your shoulders slumped and your cherry pink lips formed a pout. You turned around to see Woohyun trail lazily behind you.

"Babe, what's the matter?" "They said it's full… And it would've been so nice to live in such a beautiful resort for the honeymoon…" You let out a heavy sigh and was about to take your luggage back out when Woohyun grabbed your arm. "Let me give it a try."

You gave him a 'Are-You-Serious' look. "If you want then." You extended your hand, a gesture that said 'Go on'.

"But babe, you have to come with me, so you can watch the magic unfold." Woohyun held out his hand. You just playfully rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand, swinging it till you reached the receptionist once again.

"I'm sorry miss, but our rooms really are-" The receptionist looked up again and gasped, seeing Woohyun next to you this time.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, sir. Your suite is right this way." The receptionist bowed and gestured for you two to walked towards the end of the hallway, while she grabbed the key card to your suite and lightly power-walked to catch up with you two.

"How did you do that?" You looked up at Woohyun, snuggled into his chest. But Woohyun just shrugged. "I told you. Magic," Woohyun whispered and walked through the halls with you.

 

"And here are you rooms." Opening the door, the receptionist bowed and handed you the key card. "Thank you," you politely smiled back, and quickly jumped inside your room, leaving your luggage to Woohyun.

"Yah! Nam ~~~~! Your luggage!" Woohyun called out. "You're the man! You carry it!" You were already in some room, admiring everything. "Aish…" But secretly, Woohyun didn't mind. As long as he was with you, he was happy.

"Oppa! Come quick! Look!" Woohyun heard your voice call for him and decided to just ditch the luggage at the door and deal with them later.

"Yes?" Once Woohyun stepped into the spacious bedroom, he saw your eyes glittering, your finger pointed towards the bed.

Side-stepping, Woohyun came up behind you and wrapped his strong arms around you. "See, even they want us to have a good time today." Woohyun seductively growled in your ear, and lightly biting it in the process.

On the bed, rose petals were laid out in words that spelt 'Enjoy your stay'. "Oppa! You're taking it out of context!" You laughed and lightly hit him on the chest. But Woohyun's hand caught your wrist just before it managed to even brush past his shirt.

"Oh, you don't wanna do that," Woohyun growled playfully. You raised you brow and smirked. "Oh really now?"

You hit Woohyun's chest harder than you intended and tilted your chin in arrogance.

"Babe, you just hit the wrong person." Woohyun looked at you once, before pulling out a smirking in a millisecond and crashing his lips onto yours.

"Mmf!" You were shocked at first but then then melted in with his kiss. After all, he was your husband and he was a good kisser.

After a passionate kiss, you two pulled away, completely in sync with each other. "Okay, you win. But next time, I won't give in so easily, hmph." You scrunched your nose and pursed your lips cutely, before strutting away and into the bathroom.

"Babe! Where're you going!?" Woohyun whined. In no time, he was back to his childish self. You poked your head out from behind the door. "Changing into my bikini of course." You winked and your bounced off the tiled bathroom.

Woohyun just bit his lip again. *Damn, why is she so y.*

When Woohyun came to a conclusion that he needed to thank your parents for giving birth to such a y daughter, he went and changed into his swim shorts.

---------------

BEFORE I FORGET!

Some of you actually complimented the nice story title I had :D I have SeoMinah to thank for that ~~ She gave me the title ^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 *hugs and kisses*

&… I also realised that I forgot to put Soohyun in the foreword… Silly me. But he'll still be in the story, so yeah xD

P.S. are the colours annoying?