Under the Dancing Stars

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

"O-oppa! What is it! Y-you're scaring me…" Dragging you through the hotel lobby and into the fire stairs, Woohyun pinned you to the wall, his hard stare still intact.

"Who was that guy? Did you know him, huh? Were you trying to make me jealous?" Woohyun's interrogation was intense and his gaze piercing. His glare made your blood run cold, and your lack of clothing wasn't helping.

Woohyun had pinned your arm above your head and his grip tightened slightly. You winced in pain and looked towards your arm. "O-oppa… Y-you're hurting me…"

Woohyun's eyes darted to where he was gripping you and his eyes widened in realisation and let go. You let a sigh of relief out and rubbed your wrist to try and soothe it. "Oh my god… ~~~~-ah, are you alright? I… I'm so sorry… I don't know what came over me…" Woohyun looked down in shame and didn't dare meet your eye.

You softened and cupped Woohyun's face in your hands, lifting it up so that it was eye-level with yours. "Oppa, it's okay. You were just worried about me. I can see that. I forgive you." A warm smile formed on your face, and the warm melted-chocolate softness fell backing into Woohyun's eyes.

"Thank you, ~~~~-ah. I love you so much." With that said, Woohyun pulled you into his warm embrace. "And don't you ever forget that," he whispered. You hugged him back and smiled. "How can I ever forget."

 

As night fell, you and Woohyun went to have dinner. Having especially set out a table on the white, sandy beaches of Bora Bora, the red and white checked table cloth was lightly fluttering in the wind, with a delicious looking feast set on top.

"Oppa! This is wonderful! This is just like a scene out of 'Boys Over Flowers'! I feel like Geum Jandi!" You laughed, and twirled around, pulling out a seat at the table.

"Uh-uh." Woohyun stopped you and pulled out the chair for you instead. "Of course, the gentleman has to do this for his lady." You gratefully smiled and sat down, pinching his cheeks. "Aigoo! Our Woohyun is so greasy!"

Woohyun blew you a kiss to top off all the greasiness and went on the other side to sit down while you squirmed and giggled at his greasiness. "Oppa! That's just too much!"

"Hehe, I know you like it babe. It's part of my charm." Woohyun continued to wink at you. "Yah, Nam Woohyun. If you do that again, I'll chuck this pie at you." Raising a pie in your hand, Woohyun immediately used his arms to block his face, with his leg instinctively going up as well.

"Okay, okay! I'll stop! Sheesh, fierce women these days…" Woohyun grumbled. You just flipped your hair and gave a knowing smile. "It's part of my charm."

Dinner went by and the two of you decided to take a walk by the beach. Hand in hand, the two of you admired the beautiful night skies of Bora Bora, where all the stars seem to gather at night and dance.

"So oppa, how did you get us a room even though the whole resort was booked full? I know we didn't have a reservation so don't lie to me." You were talking to Woohyun but your attention was to the stars. *They're so beautiful…* You thought.

Woohyun looked at your moonlit face and smiled. *How can I ever lie to you?* "Well… If you did a little bit of research on your husband's background, you would know that I practically own half the buildings and resorts on this island. Including the resort we're staying in. So of course they would keep the presidential suite open for me at all times, unless of special conditions, of course."

You whipped your head towards Woohyun. "Really? Wah… Then you must come here often for business and stuff."

"No, not really… I say I own it but they're actually still under appa's name…" Woohyun sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and showed you a smile. "Psht, and I thought you were all that. Seems like you're just a daddy's boy. Nothing special." You shrugged and continued walking forward.

Woohyun let go of your hand and left his mouth agape. "What?" You looked at your now empty hand and looked back at Woohyun, who was lagging behind. "What do you mean 'What'? Daddy's boy," you smirked.

But Woohyun returned your smirk with his, and he thinned his eyes in a mischievous way. "Oh, you're getting it now." And like a bullet, he raced across the sand to get you. "Ahhhh!" You squealed, and ran for it. "You're not gonna get away from me, Nam ~~~~!" Woohyun laughed as he had a déjà vu.

*This reminds me of our first date… When I was running after ~~~~ because she took the bear I won away…* Woohyun chuckled to himself and looked towards you again, who was still a tiny bit ahead of him.

"I'm right behind you~" He sang, as he sped you. You looked back to see Woohyun closing in on you and tried to speed up, but running on the sand had worn you out and eventually, you were caught by Woohyun.

"Kya!" You squealed again, as Woohyun spun you lightly when he caught you. "Finally… I've caught you…" Woohyun huffed. You giggled and wiped the sweat beads off his forehead. "Well, it looks like we both just burned off all the calories from our dinner just then, right?" You two laughed loudly, but being near the resort where everybody was outside having fun, your laughs just blended in with the others.

But L.Joe noticed it. Sitting on his balcony, he crossed his legs as he sipped his vodka, watching the intimate contact between you and Woohyun.

"Don't worry ~~~~. Soon, you'll be laughing with me, you're true soulmate." L.Joe swirled his cup lightly, so that the ice clinked in the glass. "Just you wait, Nam Woohyun. You'll lose her in a second."

--------------

Oooh~~~

I'm sorry >< I'll only be able to update around once a week now because my school's starting to give me heaps of homework == ;

So I'll try and make my chapters even better, so you'll all be able to anticipate each and every chapter even more ^^

A lot of you forgot what L.Joe's doing here in the first place xD Well… L.Joe just "happened" to walk past your wedding in the prequel and there, he confirmed your whereabouts and yeah… :L He knows you. But you don't seem to remember him.

& I'd also like to give a massive thank you to secretmoonlight, who was kind enough to make me a poster without even me asking, coz she saw that my story was poster-less xD Thank you so much! I love the poster, it's brilliant ^^