Happy 3 Months

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

It has currently been three months since you and Woohyun have become a married couple and Woohyun just had to drag you out to a restaurant to celebrate.

"Oppa... Was this really necessary…? I mean, people usually do this for their one year anniversary. And it's been like what, 2 months?" "3 months, actually," Woohyun corrected. "Oh…" Trying to change the topic of getting the time you two have been married wrong, you looked around the restaurant and softly smiled. "It's the same restaurant you took me on a date last time…"

It was the same fantasy-like pasta restaurant Woohyun took you to when the two of you were still dating. It was called 'Once Upon a Time', a name fit for its interior. You fancied the restaurant and it was one of your favourite places. "May I take your order?"

You and Woohyun both looked up at the waiter and you almost burst out laughing seeing Woohyun's face drop when he saw who it was. It was the same one that served you last time you were here. The same one that had a little crush on you.

"Gosh… Don't they have any other waiters?" Woohyun growled lowly, which made you smack him with the menu playfully and chuckle. "Um, I'll have the special tonight, thanks," you sweetly smiled. The waiter seemed to have recognised you as well and he did the same little blush as last time. You chuckled inwardly as his flustered self and thought he was quite cute in doing so. But your husband obviously didn't think that way.

"I'll have the Cream Pasta with Prawns and Basil, thanks very much." Woohyun just couldn't help but give the waiter a glare, which sent him running off with your orders. "You know… I think I'm going to buy this store and get them to fire that kid," Woohyun said, pretending to whip out his phone and call his dad's company.

"Psht, please! You couldn't even buy a convenient store if you wanted to," you taunted. "Challenge accepted!" Woohyun announced, and the both of you laughed. But the laughter was short-lived when Woohyun's phone suddenly rang. "Oh, sorry babe. It's dad. Gotta take this," he said, and picked up his phone.

"Hello, dad?" He smiled through the phone, but as time went by, that smile shrank bit by bit, and by the end of the phone call, it was almost a frown. "Oh… Alright, I see. Yeah. Yeah, she is. Yeah, okay. Yes, I'll give you a call later. Bye."

"What's wrong? It didn't seem to be good news," you leaned forward with a slight crease on your forehead. Woohyun snapped out of his thoughts and his usual grin took over again. Reaching forward, he pressed his thumb against your forehead and smoothed out the crease. "It's nothing, babe. Just something at the office that dad wanted me to take a look at. Seemed like it'd be a heck load of work so I didn't like it and was pouting. Don't frown, babe. You don't want pre-mature wrinkles now, do you?" Woohyun winced as you smacked his hand away. "Hmph! Who said anything about getting any wrinkles!"

He smiled, but Woohyun was holding back something. Before Woohyun was able to collect his thoughts, the waiter had come back with the orders, and Woohyun's inner-self came back out again. Seeing you smile sweetly at the waiter (again) just made Woohyun hate him that much more. So Woohyun decided to do something to make him back off once and for all.

"Baby~" He said, topped with extra aegyo and grease. You looked up at him and he could read from your expression that you knew he was going to do something. *Oh god… What is he going to do now…* He even made the waiter cringe a little.

"Babe, where's your ring? You know, the one that I gave you when you married me," Woohyun emphasised. The waiter's eyes widened and the disappointment was evident in his eyes but you just couldn’t help feeling sorry for him. But you played along anyway. "Here it is~" You cooed back, showing him the beautifully cut diamond ring, shining brilliantly under the light. The waiter gulped what he could in his dry throat and cleared his throat. "Um… Your orders are here. Here is tonight's special, and this is the cream pasta you ordered, sir. E-enjoy," he stuttered, and scurried off again.

Woohyun cracked up, seeing that his 'rival' has finally backed off and known his place. "Oppa! You know he's just an innocent boy… who just happens to have a crush on me. You didn't need to be like that to him!" You lightly scolded. "Yeah well… Your fault for being amazingly hot and beautiful, hmph!" Childishly sulking, Woohyun crossed his arms and turned his head sideways, pouting. You just broke out in a smile and began eating your ribbon pasta. "You know, oppa, your food is going to get cold," you teased. Woohyun gasped and quickly dug in. You knew how much he didn't like his food getting cold.

While you were busy admiring the restaurant for the umpteenth time and complimented on its food, Woohyun's mind was far off. His mind was with his father's company. *What am I going to do…*

------------------------------------

A chapter without the interference of L.Joe or mystery girl ;D A rare sight indeed, haha.

Since everyone is asking about this mystery girl, I shall do a chapter soon, explaining her appearance and role in the story, as well as her history :)