Last Day in Bora Bora

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

"Come on babe, we've got to get up. Or else we won't be able to see the sunrise," Woohyun said, slightly rocking you awake.

You turned in your sheets and covered your eyes. "Five more minutes… The sun will wait for me…" You were about to drift back to sleep again, but you could feel something pressing down on you.

Opening your eyes slightly, you groaned when you saw that Woohyun was top of you. "Oppa… Get off…" You tried rolling around to make Woohyun fall off, but he was stuck to you like glue. "Oppa… You're… heavy…"

Your brows furrowed as he weight pressed you down. Woohyun got off and sighed. "Fine. If you're not gonna wake up when I ask you nicely like that… I'm gonna… TICKLE FEST!!"

And at the word 'tickle', you immediately shot up from the bed, wide awake. "Okay! I'm up, I'm up!" You looked at Woohyun, who had his hands in the air, and his fingers wriggling around like he was going to tickle you. You gasped and ran into the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower first!"

And in no time, Woohyun heard the water splashing from the faucet and knew you were getting ready. "Ah… Finally. It's our last day here in Bora Bora… What're we gonna do… Hm…" Pacing around the room, Woohyun decided to go out to the balcony to get some fresh air, and maybe get some ideas for what to do for the last day.

"Hmm…" Pinching his chin a few times, Woohyun decided to just take you round the markets of Bora Bora and go on a shopping trip. *Well, it's not like we did any proper shopping. And we need to get gifts for both our parents. And ~~~~ must be dying to shop. Might as well,* Woohyun shrugged, only thinking of you in his mind.

*But tonight… It won't be so relaxed,* Woohyun thought, as an evil grin spread across his face. "Oppa! I'm done! You wanna take your shower?" He turned around to face the bathroom door that you were yelling from.

"Yeah, okay babe! We're gonna go shopping today so just wear something according to the occasion, 'kay?" Your husband yelled back.

Woohyun smiled when he heard you squealing. The steam from the shower wafted out of the bathroom door and surrounded your slim figure that was only wrapped in a towel. Woohyun took in a breath of air as his eyes just wandered up and down on your body. *Damn she's so hot! I wish we can just do it now rather than wait till tonight…*

"Oppa, it's your turn," you smiled at him, getting a spare towel to wipe your hair dry. Snapping out of his erted daze, he gave you a smile and a kiss on the cheek as he walked past you. "Thanks babe."

 

When Woohyun got out of the shower and dressed himself accordingly, the two of you linked arms set off in search of the local markets of Bora Bora.

Breathing in the fresh new air only to Bora Bora, your eyes wandered the busy streets and smiled back at all the friendly locals that smiled at you.

"Oppa, they're all so nice. Oh my gosh, oppa! Let's go in there to buy a present of both our parents, okay?" Your eyes sparkled, swinging Woohyun's arms back and forth and using your aegyo.

Chuckling, Woohyun ruffled your hair. "You know babe, you didn't have to use your aegyo for me to go into that shop with you."

Scrunching up your cute button nose, you brushed Woohyun's hand off and gave him a harsh 'Hmph'. "Why did I marry a man that doesn't even appreciate my aegyo, huh?! Oh my gosh, I hate you Nam Woohyun! We're over!" Storming off into the shop, you left a flabbergasted Woohyun behind.

But a reminiscing smile was evident on Woohyun's lips. *Baby, you always do this to me. And then I always have to woo you again. This never gets tiring. Only because it's you.* "Baby! Nam ~~~~-ah! Wait up!"

You heard Woohyun's cry for you loud and clear but it would take more than just a shout to have you turn your head his way. When you felt a pair of arms around your waist and a chin resting on your shoulder, you stopped advancing and paused.

"What do you want? I thought we were over. Took you long enough to get here," you said, in a high authoritative voice. 

"Aye~ Don't be like that~ ~~~~-ah~~" Woohyun whined, trying to use his aegyo too, but obviously, it failed like usual.

"Hmph," you harshly threw at him again. Instead of begging you with more aegyo, Woohyun decided to take a different approach this time.

"If you don't listen to me now," he growled in your ear, before biting it, "You'll get it tonight." You gasped, whipped your head around with a shocked expression and cupped your lightly bitten ear. "Do I have your attention now?" Woohyun tilted his head with a smirk of victory.

You smiled back, "Wow, my hubby has improved." Raising your delicate hand and getting placing it on Woohyun right cheek, you pressed your forehead against his. "But to be honest, I like to you with aegyo during broad daylight better."

Happily skipping off into the shop, you started to look through the many potential gifts for you and Woohyun's parents. After a good hour in the shop, you decided to buy some goods that were exclusive to Bora Bora.

Walking by with a girl in his arm and a drink in the other, L.Joe happened to see you and Woohyun walk out of the shop with paper shopping bags, smiling brightly at one another, just like your typical honeymoon-stage couple.

*Hmm. Fancy seeing them here,* L.Joe thought, up his pearl milk tea. *Well, it's my last day here. I guess even God wants me to see them one last time before I leave.*

But L.Joe's eyes were trained onto you. *~~~~… You'll realise that I'm the one you're meant to be with… now Nam Woohyun.*

 

And a day just went by like that. The two of you went shopping for clothes, jewellery and ate at a small restaurant that had a cosy feeling to it.  Arriving back at the resort with big and small bags alike, Woohyun carried most of the heavy bags to your room while you just looked through the light bags to reflect on your haul.

"Aigoo! My arms hurt so much! Baby, why did you end up buying so much?" Woohyun whined, as he lightly hammered his sore arms, rotating them once in a while. "Coz I'm not the one who's paying," you cheekily replied, poking your tongue out at him.

Woohyun gave a small laugh and wrapped his tired arms around your shoulders. "Well, anything for you babe."

You chuckled and gave Woohyun a sweet peck on the lips. "Babe, I'm gonna go shower first, alright?" Woohyun asked. "Yeah, sure," you nodded, and pushed him slightly in the direction of the bathroom. When Woohyun came out in the bathrobe, it was your turn. "Hurry, babe, before all the hot water runs out," Woohyun teased. He heard your tinkling laughter and was content he had made you happy.

When you were finished and stepped out of the shower, you couldn't find the other bathrobe. "That's weird… I'm sure it was there this morning… There were two…" Muttering to yourself, you wrapped your body in a towel and poked your head out of the bathroom, to see Woohyun lying comfortably on the big bed. "Oppa, have you seen the other bathrobe? It's not in here."

Woohyun's head automatically turned your way. A crooked smile surface on his face, as he walked towards you and pulled you out of the bathroom. "For what we're doing tonight, you don't need the bathrobe."

Your eyes automatically widened. Looking down at your body that was wrapped only in a thin, white towel, you instinctively hugged it closer. "B-b-but, oppa… I-I don't think I'm ready yet…" You stuttered. You had to admit, Woohyun was pretty good at what he was doing, but that doesn't stop the innocent part of you that from getting nervous.

With a gentle smile that seemed to have replaced the crooked one, Woohyun made his way towards you, wrapping his arms around your slightly stiff body and pulling you into his warm embrace. "But babe.  It's our last day here in Bora Bora. We might as well do something exciting to make it a lasting memory, right? So relax."

Woohyun's persuasion and sugar-coated words got to you and your body immediately listened to Woohyun's every word, relaxing and moulding into his. And as if on cue, your iness flowed through your eyes and into Woohyun's, sending every cell in his body in overdrive.

"I guess if you really want me that desperately, then I'll just have to comply." Smirking, you forced Woohyun to walk backwards and pushed him down onto the bed. Crawling onto the bed on top of Woohyun, your lips made no hesitation in pressing them to Woohyun's for a passionate and deep kiss.

As the heat rose in the air, hands started to wander and clothing became unnecessary.

"You know babe, I bet you're only putting on the shy act to ," Woohyun remarked, while his hands made their way up your thighs. "Well, is it working?" You asked, as you untied his bathrobe. Giving a small laugh, Woohyun looked straight in your eyes. "There hasn't been a moment when you haven't ."

Smiling, the night became history as the two of you made the most of your last night at Bora Bora.

---------------

Man, I haven't updated in over a month!! I'm so sorry! ><

& Happy (Belated) Easter everyone!! :D *hands out chocolate eggs* 

& I'd like to give a special shout to ChilliKing because… she asked for one xD Hello everyone~ I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. 

& I'd also like to give special thanks for misyaDW, who has made this wonderful poster by taking time out of her schedule. Thank you so much! ^^ *hugs*

I promise I won't disappear again for so long, okay? *pinkie promise*

Gnaww~~ All you innocent kids, faces red after reading my last chapter xD How'd you like this one, aye? ;D