Surprise

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

"Dude! You scared me!" The figure at your door smiled widely and ran to you, giving you a big hug. "I haven't seen you in so long! How was the honeymoon?" Rocking you from side to side, you hugged him back too.

"Soohyun-ah…" You chuckled. "It's only been like, what, 4 days? I wasn't on the honeymoon for that long, haha."

Holding you in front of him so he can see you better, "Yeah, well… 4 days is like, a century in best friend years. So how was Bora Bora?"

You were about to answer, but then you noticed the shopping bags that you dropped earlier, and the oranges that were starting to roll down the slope. "NOO!! MY ORANGES!" You cried, running after them with you hand outreached.

"Huh? Did you lose you oranges in Bora- OH! I GET IT!" Soohyun took slightly longer to process what was going on but he eventually figured it out and ran after the oranges with you. "STOP, ~~~~'S ORANGES!"

 

By the time you and Soohyun finished the tiring chase of oranges, cans, and other circular objects rolling down that heartless slope, the two of you settled for some tea in the living room.

"So, Soohyun-ah. How come I didn't see you at college today?"

Taking his time to smell the aroma of his tea and enjoying his time of being a pretend-tea expert, Soohyun gave you an arrogant look. "My course doesn't start till next week so I still have a week of holidays left."

Unnaturally sticking out his finger to cushion the tea cup as it's put back on the coffee table again, Soohyun put his hands on top of his crossed knees and look at you like the brat he isn't.

Raising an eyebrow at his odd behaviour, you imitated his actions, to mirror his silliness. Once Soohyun understood what you were doing, he wanted to continue the arrogant stance for a while with you, till he saw your facial expressions twitch and the both of you just burst out into laughter.

"Oh my gosh, you looked so stupid!" You laughed, clutching onto stomach, with tears forming in the corner of your eyes. Soohyun did the same, and doubled over in laughter, almost knocking his head against the coffee table.

"Baby! I'm home!" The door clicked open and Woohyun stepped in, with his head lowered, he concentrated on taking his shoes off, while leaning on the wall with one hand for support. All laughter ceased and you and Soohyun exchanged nervous glances.

"Honey, what're-" Woohyun's sentence was left unfinished when he laid eyes on Soohyun. Immediately, his eyes widened but they hardened quickly, and in a matter of seconds, Woohyun had taken Soohyun by the collar and slammed him into the wall. "How dare you show your face up here."

But unlike you that was taken by surprise, Soohyun seemed to have seen it coming and returned Woohyun with a smirk. "What? After that, you think I wouldn't show my face around you? Don't be naïve."

Only being able to watch from the sidelines, you were now standing up, rubbing your hands together in anxiety. *What are they doing?! I thought they were friends now! What's with this all of a sudden?! Oh my gosh….Please don't tell me they're gonna start a fight in out new house… We only got our ceramics yesterday!*

Breathing heavily onto Soohyun's face, Woohyun tiled his head upwards, looking down at Soohyun, as if belittling him. "How did you do it, huh? Tell me. How'd you beat me in Dota. You used to never be able to beat me in it. Tell me, Soohyun-ah. How'd you do it."

Your lips twitched and you stared at the two seemingly good-looking and intelligent males. You let your forehead hit your palm and sighed. "What kind of a guy did I let myself get married to…"

----------

Harro everyone~~ ^^

I know this is short… You don't have to tell me…

But I just wanted to update it for you guys because… Well, because I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for too long xD

So yeah :)