Your "Professor"

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

After hurriedly getting your books and pencil case out from your bag, you huffed a sigh of relief and brushed your hair out of your eyes, when you saw who the professor was.

Girls (which was about 95% of the class), were all squealing, but you weren't part of that group. You just stared at the professor, with your mouth agape. *What?! It's… It's…-*

"Hello everyone. My name is Joe Lee, you may call me Joe today, but others may know me by another name." When he said that, he locked eyes with you, and gave you a knowing look. *It's… L.Joe,* you gulped.

"Now, before anyone asks: One, I'm only a sub. Your real professor is sick today so I'll be filling in for her till she's feeling better. Two, no, I'm not gay. Three, no, I don't have a girlfriend. And four, no, you may not ask my about my ideal type. Now, anymore questions?" L.Joe clapped his hands together and looked around the room for questions, but it seemed like he had already answered them all. "Alright, let the class begin."

A two hour lecture went on, and being honest, it wasn't bad. It was engaging and fun. L.Joe was able to lighten up the mood at once and when students made mistakes, he wouldn't shame them in front of the class. All in all, he was a pretty good sub.

When it was the end of the lecture, girls immediately swarmed towards L.Joe, hoping to get some sort of contact information from him.

"Sir, can we get your phone number?" "Sir, what about an e-mail?" "Sir~~ Can't you just give me your phone number?"

Being squished amongst the female bodies, L.Joe tried to step back from the crowd. "Okay! I'll give it to you all! Meet me at fountain in the left wing of the school at 12pm and I'll give first the five that gets there, alright? But if you hassle me now, you'll be immediately disqualified, you got it?"

And just as his last word fell on the desperate ears of the girl, they all bull-rushed out of the lecture hall, almost knocking you over.

"Whoa!" You say, trying to steady yourself. "Everyone except you may leave, Miss Nam," you hear L.Joe say.

Scrunching your brows together, you turned around and looked at L.Joe, who was currently fixing up a stack of papers.

As much as your heart decided to stay, your head told you to at least give your substitute professor some degree of respect.

"Yes, sir?" You said, holding onto the straps of your shoulder bag with two hands, having left your books on one of the tables in the lecture hall because you were too lazy to carry them down.

L.Joe raised an eyebrow and started to laugh, "Seriously? You calling me 'Sir'? That's priceless, haha!"

Not keeping up with why he's laughing, you just decided to drop the formality and call him L.Joe. "Yah!" L.Joe looked up at you and gave you a smug look, "What? What something from me, baby?"

Slightly taken back, your eyes widened and you took a tiny step back. "Wh-why're you here anyway? You can't have already gotten professor qualifications already… You don't look that much older than me."

"Would believe that I have the gift of immense knowledge from God and skipped a couple grades?" L.Joe teased, leaning over the table with one hand.

"No," you blandly replied with a straight face. As if expecting the answer, L.Joe just shrugged it away, twisting his lips to one side. "Well, it was a lie anyway."

Seeing that you were unimpressed by the way you were crossing your arms and giving L.Joe a stern look, he sighed and decided to tell you the truth. "Well, your real professor called in sick today, so there was meant to be another substitute coming in. But then, the substitute couldn't make it in either for some personal reason or something, so your professor asked for me to fill the spot in. By the way, your professor is my mum." Smiling proudly, he waited for your response.

But you were just shocked. *What?! L.Joe's mum is my major professor?! Wow… This is really something…*

--------------------

WHY YOU ALL KNOW IT'S L.JOE?! *tumblr face*

I hate you all… >>

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday for the second time ><

I forgot…. Hehe