First Day of School

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

"You know, oppa. We should've gone to different universities than to 4minute's one… Now we're gonna have to face them everyday… again," you whined, hugging your books in front of your chest, with a sand coloured shoulder bag lightly banging against your thighs. "Look, there're not gonna be able to do anything to you, alright? I mean, you're already married to me. Want me to call my four personal bodyguards here for ya?" Whipping out his phone from his pocket, Woohyun put it to his ear.

"No, oppa. That'll just attract even more attention!" You giggled, pulling Woohyun's cell away from his ear. "Plus… I only need oppa to protect me," you said, biting your lip and lowering your head, swinging your body from side to side.

"Aigoo! You're just the cutest thing, ever!" Woohyun pinched your cheeks and scrunched his nose in admiration. "I just wish I was in more of your classes though… And our first class isn't even together… I'm gonna be a loner…" Pouting, Woohyun lowered his head to your shoulder, unwilling to leave you side.

"Oh come on, oppa. You're not that much of a wussy. Plus, I'm sure the girls will be swarming around you, just like they at Inspirit," you smiled reassuringly.

"That's right! Heaps of girls will come to me automatically. You know, I am a girl magnet." Woohyun laughed at his self-proclaimed "Best Joke of the Century", which just left you speechless. "And here I am, trying to remind myself why I married this guy," you said, as you face-palmed yourself.

"Because I'm y." Within a second, Woohyun had given you a back hug and huskily recited his line into your ear.

You blushed and tried to wriggle your way out, "Oppa!" "I just love it when you're embarrassed," Woohyun whispered into your ear, giving it a little bite as well. "Sorry, I was hungry," he shrugged off. Before you could say anything, Woohyun looked at his watch and started to run off. "See you, love! I'm gonna be late for class!"

Leaving you red-faced and not knowing what to do, you yelled back, "Don't get too close with the girls!"

 

Taking out your phone shortly after Woohyun, you realised it was time for your class as well. "Oh, I better go now. I heard the professor is a total when it comes to tardiness…"

Lightly jogging towards class, you made it a safe few seconds before your professor for your major strolled in.

Furrowing your eyebrows as your eyes followed his back, you tilted your head. *Dude, he looks no older than I am. There's no way he's our major professor. And… he's a guy… I expected a girl to be the professor of a 'Beauty Therapy' course… And certainly not a young man…*

By the time your train of thoughts ended, everyone was already in their seat and staring at you, the only one in the lecture hall that was standing up. Looking around with startled eyes, you gasp at your awkward position and quickly found a seat. The students laughed, causing the young professor to look up to see what the little joke was about. The professor's eyes were just fast enough to catch a glimpse of you. *We meet again.*

---------------

*gasp* Who's the professor?!

I updated again~~ :D

It's a really short one, but I just wanted to update a bit more for this fic, since I left it alone for more than a month ><

Don’t worry, I'll update either later today, or tomorrow :D I promise *pinkie promise*

Actually… I reckon I might just update later today ~ heehee.