Not 'Goodbye', but 'Hello'

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

Walking out of the bathroom, you came out dressed in a y red and white bikini, with a big sun hat and a cloth tied around your waist, exposing your toned legs and your perfectly sculpted body.

But Woohyun wasn't going to lose to a body like that. Although he was also wearing red swimming trunks, his chocolate abs and well-built arms gave you just as much eye candy as you gave him.

You scrunched your nose and pulled on the elastic of Woohyun's trunks. "Must you wear red as well? Then it'll be obvious we're a couple," you playfully whined.

Woohyun gasped. "We ARE a couple! What are you talking about?! Honey… You don't want me anymore?" He pouted and puppy-eyed you.

"Nope," you plainly said, and strutted out of your room. "Hey! Wait right there, Nam ~~~~!" Woohyun reached his arm towards you and ran to catch up.

 

You arrived at the pool first and lied down on a sun chair, to bask in the warm sun of Bora Bora. "Ah… This is the life…" You contently sighed and sank into your chair more. Pulling out your sunglasses, you closed your eyes and was about to get comfortable when all of a sudden your husband's voice interrupted your peaceful moment.

"Yah! Nam ~~~~!" You gasped and took your sunglasses off. You saw Woohyun whipping his head left and right, trying to catch a glimpse of you. You poked your tongue out at him and quickly hid behind the sun chair and moved your head slightly so you could see him. You giggled, seeing a frustrated Woohyun run his fingers through his hair and letting out a huff.

But just as you were having your fun, somebody else was having theirs.

L.Joe ran his thumb on his bottom lip and watched you from afar. "Dammit, Lee ~~~~. I was planning to introduce myself to you when I get back to Seoul. But you just make it so damn hard to resist…" L.Joe was practically drooling over your crouched body.

"Oppa~ Where're you looking at? Is there a girl that's prettier and ier than me here?" The girl pouted and looked up at L.Joe, drawing circles on his toned chest. He looked down at the random girl he picked up a few moments again and immediately took his arm around her and put his arms up in surrender.

"Sorry babe, but I just found someone that's interested me more. See ya around." L.Joe smirked and casually saluted goodbye to the girl, leaving her flabbergasted and embarrassed.

L.Joe snuck up behind you and squatted behind you too, as if waiting for you to take notice of him first.

You were still laughing at Woohyun, at how he still haven't managed to hear your laughs from behind the sun chair. You legs eventually gave way from squatting too long and  fell back, right into L.Joe's awaiting and welcoming arms.  "Ooft! Well, aren't you a light one."

You gasped, startled by an unfamiliar voice that was heard over your head. You felt strange arms around you and quickly whipped your head around. Upon that, you were face to face with a very handsome, yet somewhat familiar face. You squinted your eyes, trying to examine his features and recall memories of him but your memory was hazy and nothing seemed to come out of it.

L.Joe showed you the smirk that made him famous and helped you up. "You know, there is a fine line between a passing stare and a full-on stare."

You quickly looked away and your cheeks flushed a baby pink. L.Joe chuckled and held your chin slightly. "But don't worry. I'll let you cross that line any day." L.Joe's breath was surprising cooling, under the hot sun.

You were just about to utter a thank you when Woohyun spotted you with L.Joe. Woohyun's eyes immediately hardened and thinned them into slits. "Yah! Nam ~~~~!"

Your head turned towards Woohyun and immediately, a wave of relief washed of you. *Oh my god, yes! Saved!*

You ran towards him and stuck to him like gum, clinging onto his arm and showing him your aegyo. "Oppa!~"

But Woohyun wasn't going to fall for your charms just yet. He looked down at you, holding onto his arm, but his eyes weren't full of his usual melted chocolate softness, but hard and fierce. The last time you saw that was when he was fighting off thugs at 1/3 and it's been so long since then. You were slightly taken back and stayed quiet.

Woohyun continued to walk forward, till he was face to face with L.Joe. Woohyun's eyes opened in shock slightly but immediately returned them to the hard stare. *Isn't he the guy… He can't be… What's the random guy at the wedding doing here…*

L.Joe titled his head tauntingly and looked at Woohyun. He held his hand out and waited for Woohyun's initiative. Woohyun gave the hand a mere look and held onto it, shaking it once and letting go.

"I'm sorry if my wife was a trouble. I should've be more attentive and paid attention to where she was going. I apologise." Although Woohyun's apology was worded politely, there was something lying beneath his tone of voice that pricked out.

"No worries. She's a cutie." L.Joe looked at you and winked. Woohyun's gaze turned intense and protectively swept you behind him.

"If you'll excuse me, we shall take our leave now." Woohyun lowered his eyes and head slightly, a minimum resemblance of a bow and walked off, with you being dragged behind him.

You let yourself be dragged along, following Woohyun's quick steps, but you couldn't resist looking back at L.Joe once more. Looking back, you saw L.Joe smiling widely, waving what seemed like a goodbye to you. So you good-naturedly waved back and turned to follow Woohyun's hurried steps again.

But to L.Joe, he wasn't waving goodbye. It was 'Hello'. *Hello Lee ~~~~. You're going to be seeing a lot more of me from now on. It's great to be of your acquaintance.*

L.Joe smirked again and smiled at you waving to him. He shrugged and walked back to his sun chair, taking him time to relax and soak up the sun.

-------------------

Hmmm…

L.Joe makes his appearance, finally :)

I'm sorry it took me so long to update >< School started… >>

& the expectations you're all having on the sequel is daunting >< Don’t expect too much, guys! I really don't want to disappoint… *hides in corner*

BTW! Some of you mentioned cursive writing. Is that the font I'm using right now?