Showers

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

Giggling, you patted your dress. "Haha, oppa! We've got sand all over us now!" Woohyun smiled and helped you clean off the sand. "Well, this is the price of having too much fun." Just as Woohyun ended his sentence, he kicked sand towards you, making sand stick to your wet legs. "Oppa!" You pouted and this time, Woohyun couldn't do anything else but give in.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop. Come on, let's go back to our room and get cleaned up. We wanna sleep early and see the sunrise tomorrow morning, don't we?" You eagerly nodded. "Of course! Come on, oppa! Let's hurry then!" You dragged Woohyun by the hand and ran across the sand, in a hurry to clean your body of sand.

Woohyun inserted the keys to the door and gentlemanly held the door open for you, bowing and gesturing for you to enter. You giggled and did a cute curtsy, "Thank you, my lord."  Woohyun's cheeks tinged a pink, as he closed the door behind you.

Skipping towards the bathroom, you were about to open the door when Woohyun stopped you. "Sorry babe, but I call dibs."

You gaped at Woohyun. "Are you serious? You're seriously calling dibs on taking a shower now?" You gave Woohyun a look but he just smiled innocently and nodded in return. You flung your arms in the air and surrendered. "Fine, have it your way."

Without even a word of thanks, Woohyun shut the door and turn on the water. "You're going to have sand all over your side of the bed!" You childishly shouted at the closed door, but it was no use. Woohyun had no idea what you said, because it was muffled by the shower.

You let out a little 'hmph' and walked out towards the balcony, stomping your feet so that the sand would form a trail behind you.

You sighed and leaned out towards the balcony. The cool night breeze had a scent of the ocean carried with it, making it even more refreshing to be outside. *It's so nice here…* You stretched and rotated your shoulder and neck, relieving some tension.

But someone else was standing out on there balcony that caught your eye. You turned your head slightly, to see that it was none other than L.Joe who was casually sipping vodka from his glass. You let out a quiet gasp and was just about to hurry in when L.Joe's sharp ears heard you and made his eyes look sideways towards you.

*It's her… I guess it's fate then.* L.Joe smirked at the thought that even the heavens were helping him and decided to call out to you. "Yo, ~~~~!"

You jumped and quickly hunched your back, slowly turning around and giving L.Joe a crooked smile. Straightening your back, you gave him a quick wave and darted back inside, closing the doors behind you.

Your chest pumped up and down, breathing quickly for air. *Oh my god, he's staying right next door to us!? Oppa isn't going to be happy when he hears this…* But you smiled. *Who says he has to know anyway. I just won't tell him.* You nodded, happy with your brilliant idea and decided to just sit and wait for Woohyun to finish his shower.

L.Joe just stared at the place where you were just a second ago, and laughed, taking another sip of his vodka. "She's turned more interesting than before. Cute. Soon, Woohyun will be the one you're gonna be hiding from."

"Okay, babe. Your turn." For what seemed like hours, Woohyun finally came out of the shower. You rolled your eyes. "Finally. Oppa! You take even-" Your sentence was cut short and your mouth was left agape. Woohyun had come out of the shower with nothing but a towel around his waist, with another towel, wiping his wet hair.

"Hmm? What's that?" Without taking any notice of your hesitance, he just walked past you. You blinked a few times, and your face just went bright red. "~~~~-ah. Have you seen my-" Woohyun turned around and saw your red ears. He smirked and closed in on you, holding you again his half-bare body.

"Babe, have you seen my lotion? I can't find it anywhere." With a 10% aegyo, and 90% seductiveness, that kind of voice was something that only Woohyun could pull off. And right now, your knees were weak against his attack.

"I-I-I'm going to s-sh-shower n-n-now." Making a run for your perfect life, you darted into the bathroom, slamming the door behind you.

*Who knew an innocent shower would lead to something like that!? Ah! I'm going crazy!* You huffed, warily turning on the taps and taking your clothes off, ready to embrace the warm water, splashing onto your skin.

Woohyun continued to dry his hair with his towel and snickered. *Can you get any cuter? I wonder what colour your ears will turn when I'll fully . Can it turn an even brighter red?* Woohyun chuckled at the thought and got dressed.

---------------------

I'm sorry for making L.Joe seem like a psychopath xD But don't worry. I guarantee his sanity :)

& I'd like to thank JAMlilover for voluntarily making a poster for me ^^ Thank you so much ^^