Locked On

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

"Oh my gosh, oppa! I met a new friend today!" Woohyun rolled his eyes, watching you happily skip into the room. "What, is it a guy? Coz if it is, I think I'm gonna have to go and supervise your every class from now on."

It was your turn to roll your eyes. "Oppa! You're so overprotective! And no, it wasn't a guy! They were girls from my beauty major so relax…" You gave a puff of frustration and closed your arms. Raising a brow, Woohyun approached you from behind and embraced you, placing his lips dangerously close to your neck, and then slowly repositioning them so close to your ear, they would brush past them through the slightest movements.

"I'm just looking out for you, ~~~~-ah… You know I hate it when guys get too close to you," Woohyun huskily said, giving your ear a little bite before letting you go. "O-Oppa!" You cupped your ears and could feel your face heating up. Woohyun just shrugged and walked off into the kitchen, in which he just poured himself a glass of water. "Aish!" Flustered, you stormed upstairs and went into your room.

Looking up from his glass of water, Woohyun smirked. *It's been so long since we've gone out to a club. Maybe I should take her up to that club, 'Angel', for a breath of fresh air.* Then, a shudder ran down Woohyun's spine, recalling his memories from 1/3. *But I've got to make sure that it's a clean club first… I don't want randoms hitting up my girlfriend again like at 1/3…*

 

"Oppa~ Why aren't you drinking with me, huh?" A girl with an unusually high nasal voice was clinging herself onto L.Joe, in which L.Joe responded with an agitated expression. "Gosh… Buzz off." Shrugging her off, she just stuck herself onto him again. "Oppa~ How can you do this with me~" She nagged, which almost caused L.Joe to gag from her voice.

"Alright, I'm getting out of here." Unable to take anymore of the annoying girl that tried hooking up with him, he put down his cup of whisky and was about to walk out the doors of 'Angel', when he saw two familiar figures walk through.

"Oppa… Are you sure the same thing won't happen twice?" You had to yell over the music for you to be audible. "Don't worry la~ I full on read reviews on this place online. 100% safe!" Giving a big thumbs up and a goofy smile, you let yourself fall in his trap and just go with the flow. *Well, if he gets beat up again, I can just take him back to our house.*

"Hmm… This night just got a bit more interesting…" L.Joe made himself comfortable at the bar and scrutinised your movements across dance floor.

"Whoo! This is so fun! This is such a good stress reliever!" You were having the time of your life, throwing your worries of assignments into the air and leaving them there for the moment. "The night's still young, baby. We're gonna be here for a long time," Woohyun said, holding your body close to his and body-rolling with you.

"Alright. Maybe it's time for me to steal her for a moment…" L.Joe pushed himself off the cushioned seat and made a well-calculated beeline towards you, when he caught your eye.

"Target, locked on."

-------------------------------------

Don't you all like my poster? :D A big thanks to b2stlyoseob125 for taking the time and making the poster for me ^^

And yes... I've finally updated... == ;  I was gonna say something... But then I forogt... Maybe next time xD