The Flight Back

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

Waking up late and almost missing your flight, the two of you quickly rushed into the airport, checking in with lightning speed and boarding the plane so fast, you didn't even notice that L.Joe was right behind you.

"Huh, I guess I'm on the same flight as them then," L.Joe leisurely said, pulling his luggage behind. "And sitting in the same row…" L.Joe said to himself, once he found his seat and saw you and Woohyun cuddling and occupying the two seats next to his. *This will be an interesting development,* L.Joe smirked in his head. It took him so much effort to refrain from laughing out loud. "Hello, my fair lady and… not-so-fair gentleman. Mind if I interrupt?"

Breaking away from the nice cuddle you and Woohyun were having, you fixed your clothes to make you seem more presentable to the stranger, when you lifted your head and realised it was L.Joe. Your gasp cause Woohyun to take notice of the stranger, and being just as shocked as you to find that it was L.Joe.

"W-what are you doing here?" Woohyun asked, although the reason was quite obvious. "Whatever you're doing here, duh," L.Joe answered back, putting his luggage up in the trunks above and going to his seat, which was, unfortunately, next to you. It was obvious that Woohyun wasn't happy about the seating arrangement, but you looked at him and shook your head discreetly. 'Don't, oppa,' your gaze seemed to have said.

Seeing your plead, Woohyun just sighed and sank back into his seat. *Seriously? I have the best night of my life, and now I have to spend this whole flight staying alert so that that stupid L.Joe won't have a chance to hit on my wife. This !* Woohyun let out a childish 'Hmph' and crossed his arms. L.Joe took a look at Woohyun and a small smile found it's way to his lips. L.Joe's smile caught your eye, causing you to stare at it for a little bit too long.

"Look babe, I know I'm hot. But your stare is a bit too obvious, if you know what I mean." Flustered at L.Joe's comment, you quickly lowered your head and turned it back towards Woohyun.

"Yah, you don't get to call ~~~~ 'Babe', alright, pretty boy? Only I get to call her that, got it?" Woohyun gave L.Joe a warning glare and put an arm around you protectively, in which you automatically snuggled into. Raising a brow, L.Joe just let that slide and turned the other way, pulling out and eye mask and falling asleep.

Suspicious Woohyun squinted his eyes at L.Joe, just to make sure that he was really sleeping, before he gave his full attention back to you and continued your small talk that you two had before you were interrupted.

*You know, Nam Woohyun. Your life is gonna get a lot harder than a little 'Hmph' when things don't go your way. Oh, trust me, a lot harder,* showing his trademark smirk, L.Joe crossed his arms and snuggled into his seat, actually falling asleep this time.

 

When the plane had finally arrived at Incheon airport, you and Woohyun both started getting your luggage from compartment above your seats when you noticed that L.Joe seemed to be still sleeping with his mask on. "Oppa, I think L.Joe is still sleep," you said, lightly tugging at Woohyun's sleeve.

Woohyun only gave L.Joe a second's attention before returning his attention back to getting the luggage down from the compartment. "Psht, so? Just let him sleep so they can take him back to Bora Bora, where we'll never see him again."

You rolled your eyes and laughed. "Oppa, I'm going to wake him up, alright?" Just when you reached towards L.Joe, Woohyun immediately dragged you back, with so much force that he bumped into a few passengers that were getting off behind him. "Oh, sorry," he quickly apologised, before looking back at you again. "You are not touching that weirdo, okay?" He commanded. "But oppa~ I'm just being nice. I mean, he's a fellow South Korean citizen. The least we can do is to help him out, right?" You beamed, showing a set of pearly whites and battering your long lashes.

"Fine! But quickly, before his mind gets dirty and tries to snatch you away from me." You giggled and hugged your husband for his permission.

You shook L.Joe's shoulder slightly till he stirred. "L.Joe-sshi? L.Joe-sshi, we're in Korea already. It's time to get off."

Feeling for his eye-mask, L.Joe groggily took it off and half opened his eyes, trying to adjust to the light. His eyes met yours just as he was in the middle of stretching, and he put his arms down to smile sleepily at you. "Thank you," he simply said. You nodded and smiled but felt Woohyun's hand around your wrist. "Come on babe, let's go now."

You agreed and took your suitcase and dragged it out, leaving L.Joe to stand up and stretch some more, before getting his own bags and leaving the plane.

"You know, I don't think that L.Joe guy is that much of a bad person? He might just be bad at expressing himself," you reasoned. Woohyun raised his brow, as if giving you an 'Are you serious?' look.

"What? I mean, we hardly even know the guy. He might turn out really sweet, just like how I misjudged you from the beginning, remember?"

Woohyun chuckled at the memories of when you two first met. The first impressions of each other were bad and not the least right.

"See?" You reasoned again. "Okay, I see your point. But that still doesn't mean he gets to hit on you, alright? Only I can do that," Woohyun said, pointing to his chest with his arm around your waist, holding you tightly against him.

 "Psht, you're my husband. You don't need to hit on me." And the second you finished your sentence, Woohyun used his one strong arm and pulled you in, with only millimetres of space between both your faces. "But it's what keeps the relationship interesting. Aren't I right, pretty lady?"

You chuckled and lightly hit Woohyun on the chest. "You better only call me a 'Pretty lady', you got it?" You pulled out of his hold and poked your tongue out at him, dragging your suitcase and running away with it.

"Yah! Yah, Nam ~~~~! Oh, you ain't getting away from me that easily!"

And the playful chase was on.

---------

I updated~~ Aren't you all happy? xD

& I realised that some of you were angry/surprised/confused/happy with my update and such.

I really want to apologise for taking me over a month for my last update. I really do. So yeah, I've updated 2 days after my last one :D

Does that make it up to you guys? >< I really hope it does