It's You...

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

Walking out of the lecture theatre and collecting your books for your next lecture, you sighed and went to sit down at the campus café. You pouted and looked up, thinking about how you were going to get through the year. *Man… L.Joe's mum being my professor?! That's just weird…*

Suddenly, two hands covered your eyes out of nowhere, making you squeal. "Who's the hottest guy on campus, baby?"

Knowing well that it was Woohyun, you put your hands over his and smiled. Today, you felt like teasing him a bit. "Is it… L.Joe-oppa?!"

And just as you expected, a gasp was heard and the hands were immediately lifted off your eyes. "What did you just say?!"

Angry Woohyun pulled out the seat opposite of you and sat himself down, crossing his arms. Seeing that you got your desired effect, you decided to just reconcile with him. "Aigoo, oppa~ You know I was joking~" With all the aegyo you could muster after a tiring lecture, it brought a smile to Woohyun's lips. "Okay, fine. I forgive you. But why'd you bring up that punk anyway. You know that kid gives me a bad mood."

You sighed and contemplated on whether or not you should tell him about L.Joe being the substitute professor for your lecture today. After much thought, you decided to just be honest. I mean, he's your husband. You might as well tell him everything.

"Well… That was because… Because he was actually the one that gave my first lecture just then." You closed your eyes and braced yourself for overreaction.

"What?! You were in the same room, with that bastard, for two hours?!" Woohyun stressed every syllable, making them harsh and sharp.

"Yeah, but with a hundred other students as well. Look, I couldn’t help it. But you know what? The real professor of my major is actually… L.Joe's mother…"

The ice tea you ordered earlier came and you played around with the straw, swirling it around the frosted glass.

"Well… That's not something you can do about so I won't let that bother me… Anyways! How was class? Besides the fact that you had to listen to that idiot's voice for two hours?" Woohyun rested his chin onto his interlaced fingers and stared lovingly at you.

You smiled back, before that smile just fell again. "Guess what. 4minute… are all in my class?" Closing your lids once again, you leaned back into your chair and heaved a long sigh. "Wow… That's tough." Even Woohyun had to admit that and sympathise with you. He knew personally the wrath of 4minute, having been their errand boy for 3 years before transferring to Woollim High, where he temporarily got rid of them.

"Yeah… I'm so looking to spending four years of college with them… Yippee…" Sarcasm was basically dripping from your voice. Shifting his chair so that he could be next to you, your loving husband put his arm around you and pushed your head slightly so it was resting on his shoulders. As your body natural reflex now, you snuggled into the nook of Woohyun's neck and gave it a kiss, sending pleasure shivers through Woohyun's body. "Thank you for being here, oppa."

 

When college lessons finished for you, Woohyun still had one more. As much as he was pouting and begging for you to stay with you, you kindly declined his offer. The first day of school was tiring enough, having seen L.Joe so early in the morning and dealing with 4minute, that you didn't want to sit through an unnecessary lecture.

On your way home with bags of groceries, you noticed a male figure standing at your doorstep. Tapping his chin with a single finger, the person seemed to be pondering on whether or not he should ring the doorbell or not.

Walking a bit closer, being as stealthy as possible, you wanted to make sure that the figure wasn't someone dangerous. Just when the person was about the press the door bell, your bags of groceries fell to the concrete ground, making a sound, and alerting the figure to turn around to face you. Shocked, the only words you could say were, "It's you…"

---------------------

& Who may this be, you ask? Heehee ~

Stay tuned to the next chapter ~~ MUWHAHAHA!

 

BY THE WAY! On a completely unrelated note… I've decided to write a Block B fic! :D Would anyone be interested to read it? Heehee.