Favours

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

The day ended off with a pleasant note, with Byunghun even going far as taking you home. A warm feeling trickled into your heart and filled it with thoughts of the times you’ve had Byunghun. *He’s such a good kid. If he wasn’t so nerd-looking, I bet he could get all the girls he wanted.* But as soon as the thought came out, you gave an inward laugh, *What a hypocrite, I was like that not so long ago.*

 

Your thoughts were interrupted when Byunghun stopped. “Byunghun? Why aren’t you walking?” Byunghun gave a small chuckle and pointed to a house, your house. The house that you were about to pass without even noticing. “Oh… I didn’t even realise,” you gave a tinkling laugh which was pleasant to the ears of anyone.

Byunghun smiled and waved you off, “I guess you should be going in now.” 

 

“Wait, wait!” You called after the shy boy. Just as the boy turned, you gave him a hug that left him speechless and flustered. 

 

*Wh-what? What is happening?* It was as if time stopped its course to admire this oddly fated but matching couple. His heart pounded as you hugged even tighter. You sighed and felt strangely at ease with him. 

 

“Well, I guess I’ll see you around,” you smiled, leaving Byunghun to his own devices. Byunghun turned around and breathed out a sigh.

 

“Wow, that was something.” Putting his palm to his cheek and feeling his boiling cheek, a smile that of a boy falling in love played on his lips. “Maybe… This job isn’t so bad after all.”

 

“Oppa! I’m home,” you called, staying silent, trying to hear any movement in the house. Content filled you up when you heard your lover’s voice called from upstairs, “Welcome back!”

Your hair bounced behind you as you lightly skipped towards the couch, letting your body free fall onto the the couch before turning on the TV.

 

“Hey babe,” a husky voice said from behind, swiftly diving down for a peck before walking around and sitting beside you. 

 

You gave Woohyun a sideways glance before fixating your eyes back on the TV. “Oppa, put some clothes on. Just because you’re hot when you only have a towel on doesn’t mean you have to flaunt it. Teasing me like this won’t get you any favours.”

 

Smirking, Woohyun sat himself just a little closer, enough for you to feel the heat radiating off skin and his breath scuttling over your ears, giving you tingles of pleasure. “Not even when I’m this close to you…?” Noticing you taking a gulp in an obvious attempt to suppress your desire for him, he chuckled, tracing your jawline with his finger and lifting your chin towards him, “I guess you weren’t as resistant as I thought.”

 

Your eyes wavered, and Woohyun knew he had you. Tracing your neck with butterfly kisses, you slowly threw you neck back and let Woohyun tease you, letting him making his way down your neck and eventually stopping just above your cleavage. It made you hold your breath, waiting for Woohyun’s next move, but it never came.

“Oppa…” He loved it when you begged, but now wasn’t the time. 

 

“Sorry babe, but you were persistent on not doing me any favours so I didn’t want to lose out to you by doing you any,” he teased, giving you a quick peck and leaving for his room upstairs to change into a more “appropriate” attire. 

You sat back, deflated, and pouted, crossing your arms to keep your pride from falling. “Shouldn’t have said that,” you murmured, regretting your own words.

 

“By the way, babe. I’ve got this ball thing I’ve got to go to on Saturday. It’s some business thing for my dad. That’s okay with you, right?” You turned around just to see Woohyun dash up the stairs still in his towel. “Alright! Just don’t cheat on me, yeah?” You chuckled, calling back at him. But in the back of your mind, something weighed on your mind and tugged at your heart. *Woman’s intuition? No way… Woohyun would never do that to me.*

 

------------------------------

Alright… So like, after a whole month’s hiatus, I am finally back… *sigh* Please don’t be angry >< I had my final exams so I was studying! 

So yeah… how have you guys been? Haha. Thank you so much for sticking around long enough for this update >< Thank you to all those who haven’t deserted me. <3 & because I owe her this, please check out Onions and Maths Wizard Graphics Shop ^^

Btw, if I were to call you guys 'cuppieeeens', would anyone follow? Haha. I saw that muzikmaster has her own fan name as well and like, a subscriber suggested that. Do you guys think I'm cool enough to have a fanclub name? :3