New York Bound

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

“Oppa! Am I done packing yet?” 

Standing in front of your almost empty suitcase, you stared at your belongings. A straightener, a large makeup bag, toiletries, underwear and three outfits with two pairs of shoes. 

“Mmh, let me see…” Walking into the bedroom, Woohyun was shocked to see that you had packed so little. “Baby, your suitcase has enough room to fit a baby elephant in there. Why are you packing so lightly? I mean, if you’re gonna have a big suitcase, might as well use it to its full potential? Otherwise, don’t waste space and bring a smaller one!”

But you gave Woohyun a roll of the eye and continued. "Seriously, oppa? I'm bringing an empty suitcase so I can fit all the things I'm going to buy there! I can't believe you're so dense…"

At this point, Woohyun has tuned out. He knew that you were going to go on a rant about something like shopping for New York Fashion Week or reading some blog about the latest fashion trend and hoping you'll be able to buy whatever the blogger was wearing. Although Woohyun himself loves fashion, his mind decided to take a lil detour at the stop 'Jeon Wooram.’ 

*That girl… What is she up to… I knew that she would bring me trouble...*

“... oppa? Oppa! Wow, okay. Bye.” You walked off and stormed downstairs to find yourself a chocolate bar or something to vent your anger out on. But Woohyun was still dazed by Jeon Wooram. 

 

After continuous apologising and multiple presents from Woohyun, you finally forgave him and were both happily getting a ride towards the airport.

“Oppa, I want to go to Sephora first to buy some makeup!” You squealed and was getting giddy just at the thought of walking into a store where it was makeup galore. 

Woohyun chuckled and said, “And of course, my wallet is going to be bleeding from this?” 

“Of course! Because what is yours, is mine.” 

While the loving conversation was taking place, you were unaware of a black car trailing you. 

“Look L.Joe, this could be the deal breaker. So you better be on your best behaviour while we’re in New York or else I’m sending you back to the hell hole I picked you up from and leave you to die. No going rouge on the plan, got it?”

L.Joe rolled his eyes at Wooram, who was giving him this speech for the millionth time. “Alright, lady! I get it! Whatever you say, L.Joe does. I’m not dumb, I just don’t like listening to you.”

While L.Joe was getting another earful from Wooram about how he should be giving her more respect and that she’s the one paying for this whole trip, L.Joe just looked outside the window and wondered if he’ll get to see you in New York. 

*Knee high boots, a red coat and her hair down in waves. Goddess.* 

 

--------------------------------------

Cupid’s Arrow

 

Hello Cupids!! Long time no see... haha. 

Sorry for being MIA, I’ve been busy with like... all sorts of stuff. Life, uni, homework, my job.

So I just thought that I would finish this quick update off and give you guys something to do! 

Till next time!