A New Friend

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

"You know… School isn't that bad. I mean, sure, high school was a drag for like, what, six years. But at least college will be better, right?" You gave Soohyun a 'Are You Serious' look and took a sip of tea.

"But that's just me coming from a Busan high school. Aren't you happy that I'm going to the same college as you? As well as being able to be with your hubby everyday?" Soohyun gave Woohyun a cringing wink with his mouth wide open.

"Dammit, Soohyun! I'm not going to be gay with you, seriously!" Woohyun gave himself a hug from the shiver he just got and ran to sit next to you. "Wifey~~ Soohyun's hitting on me! Make him stop!" With his deluxe set of aegyo pouts, he wrapped his toned arms around you and shook you around like a baby would with his rattle.

"Yah! Woohyun-ah! My lunch is gonna come back up if you keep shaking me!" Laughing, you peeled Woohyun's arms off your petite body and gave him a little knock on the head. "Aigoo!" Woohyun cried, rubbing his sore spot.

The two of you stopped playing around when you heard a short sigh from Soohyun, who put down his tea and leaned back into the sofa. "What's wrong, Soohyun-ah?" It wasn't like Soohyun to sigh, so you figured it was best to find out what was wrong.

"Nothing… Technically. But I mean… SERIOUSLY?! You two love birds… Makes the single people wanna go jump off a cliff. And by single people, I mean me. So please! PDA… Slow down a little…" Soohyun put his hands in front of his as if it was a shield to protect him from PDA and leaned back further.

"Oh please! Just go find a girlfriend! It's not like you can't. I mean, you're quite good-looking yourself," you smiled. But that one comment attracted two bipolar reactions. For Soohyun, he loved it, and wiggled his brows at you and moved so he was seated next to you. "Good-looking, aye?" He his chin and put an arm around you, being suggestive.

But of course, your husband was completely opposing and his flame of jealousy ignited. "Yah! Keep your hands off my wife! Just coz you beat me in the game Dota and Starcraft, doesn't mean you'll beat me in the game of love!" Woohyun wrapped his arms around you again and clung onto you, pushing Soohyun's arm away in the process.

Both you and Soohyun cringed and stuck your tongues out at how greasy and cheesy Woohyun was being. "Oppa! That's was… TOO FAR! EWWWW!" You cried, hugging onto Soohyun instead. "WHAT?! WHY'RE YOU HUGGING HIM?! HUG ME INSTEAD!" Woohyun took your arms off Soohyun's waist and wrapped it around his own instead. "That's better," Woohyun sighed in content, and ignored your whines as well as Soohyun's complains.

 

The next day, Woohyun didn't have any classes so he promised to stay home and clean. "You sure, oppa?  don't break anything. The vacuum's in the closet over by the stairs and if you get hungry… I left food in the fridge for you to microwave. Or you can just buy-"

"Please, baby! I'm not a five year old kid! I can take care of myself till you come back," Woohyun insisted, pushing you out the door. "Yeah well, you didn't show a lot of maturity when you fought with Soohyun about him winning you in Dota. I mean, seriously, oppa? I thought there was going to be a full-on fight about to go on!"

Woohyun gave you a sheepishly laugh in return. "That's a bad example… Anyways, I'll see you after class! Bye!" Before you even had time to say goodbye to Woohyun, you were greeted by your front door instead, and left staring at it.

"And he just shuts the door in my face… Unbelievable."

 

Walking into the school gates, you were scavenging through your bag for something when someone bumped into you, making you stumble backwards a little.

"I-I'm so sorry. A-are you alright?" It was a male voice. You looked up to see someone with flat hair, that had his head lowered so much, it looked it was glued to his chest. "No, no, it's alright."

You brushed yourself off and gave the male a pitying look. *He looks so… I don't know… Like he's being preyed on 24/7. I feel so sorry for him… I think, I'm going to be his friend. My good deed for the day.*

You suddenly held your hand out, which seemed to have startled him a little. "Hello, I'm Nam ~~~~. What's your name?"

He looked up at you through his thick bangs and held his own hand shakily out in return. "L-Lee Byunghun…" Taking it firmly, you shook it and gave him one of your dazzling smiles. A weak laugh was heard, which somehow sounded off to you, but you waved it off. *He's harmless! What can he do, really.*

"Well, I hope I'll become more acquainted with you, Lee Byunghun-sshi." "I hope so too…" He replied, in a low and quiet voice. Checking your pale green watch, you gasped at the time. "Oh gosh, I'm gonna be late for my lecture! And the professor is so strict on tardiness too! Well, it was nice talking to you. Bye, Byunghun-sshi!"

You dashed off, without giving Lee Byunghun another glance. Straightening his back and raising his head, Byunghun looked at you from afar, disappearing from his sight. "You know, Nam ~~~~. You're not that hard to catch. Actually… I think you might be easy prey…"

------------------

I saw a lot of laughing and facepalming going on after you guys reading the last chapter ;) AHAHAHAHA! I  trolled you! xD

We all know who Lee Byunghun is without me explaining it, right? xD But just in case there are people that don't know… Lee Byunghun is L.Joe's real name xD So yeah :)

Ooh~~~ L.Joe goes to the same college as you ;D

By the way! Guys, I'm sorry. But school started and things are gonna get intense… so I might not be able to update as much ><