Departure and Arrival

Married by Day, Troubled by Night

 

"Bye mum, dad!" You happily waved goodbye to your parents, and your parents-in-law at the airport, with Woohyun doing the same right next to you.

"Goodbye sweetie! Make sure to play it safe!" Your mum made a gun motion and 'shot' you, winking playfully.

"Mum!" You whined. Your face went bright red and Woohyun just laughed. "Aigoo, you're just too cute. I'm so glad I married you instead of…" Woohyun gasped and swallowed back the rest of his sentence.

Your attention immediately turned to the unfinished sentence and cranked your head robotically to Woohyun, thinning your normally big eyes into slits. "Who else were you about to marry, huh? Your words barely made it out of your gritted teeth.

"Um… That-" Woohyun's words were cut short when an announcement calling for the final boarding was heard over the speakers.

Woohyun took this chance to quickly push you along and get into the departure gates. "We'll be going now, mum and dad! I'll take good care of her, I promise." With a bright, newlywed smile and a polite bow, Woohyun pushed you into the gates and you two were headed to Bora Bora.

 

"Wah!" The moment you stepped out of the airport and into warm, tropical sunshine, you stretched your arms and breathed in the fresh all.

Woohyun pushed the trolley and smiled. Stopping the trolley next to you, he went behind you and gave you a tight hug. "You excited for tonight?" He seductively whispered.

You gasped and bit your lip down in embarrassment and looked away, trying to wriggle your way out of his arms.

"You can't get away from me. It's not like I haven't seen it all before…" As his voice trailed off into mere breaths, you could feel a single finger trail down the spine of your back.

"Oppa!" You turned around with lightning speed and stopped him. "Let's save that for the night time and enjoy something else during the day, okay?" As brightly as you tried to smile, Woohyun knew you were nervous on the inside.

"Don't worry, I'll play it slow," Woohyun whispered into your ear. Your face returned to the bright red that it was earlier.

"Come on, let's just hurry up and get to our resort." You quickened your steps and lowered your head, speed-walking towards a taxi.

"And, I haven't forgotten about what you said earlier. I'm going to get to the bottom of it." You gave Woohyun a playful glare and slid your body into the taxi.

*Huh?* Woohyun was fazed for a moment, but realised that you were talking about the supposed girl Woohyun was going to marry instead of you.

But instead of a worried look, a mischievous smirk played on Woohyun's lips as he slid his thumb across it.

*Well, I guess I'll just make you forget all about it tonight then.*

-----------

First update, WOOT!

I created this fic on Namstar's birthday :DD (In Australia anyway xD)

I guess I'll make this fic so that you don't necessarily have to read the prequel to understand this, but there will be some references to the prequel so yeah… xD

It's a small and quick chapter, because I've got to finish my other fics first, but I hope you'll all wait and support this fic as much as you did with the prequel ^^

And wow. Thank you for giving me more than 100 subscribers with just the foreword posted up ^^ It means the world to me :)

LOVE YOU!!

<33