Chapter Nine

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One plus one

"Oh its her."  Yoona said weakly smiling.

Donghae nodded and grabbed her hand walking towards the woman. 

She was wearing a pink minidress with her blonde hair. She was matching and prettier in real life than Yoona imagined. 

They saw her look up from her phone and wave at them  They  arrived at her table as she stood up. 
Donghae smiled and she hugged him. Yoona felt uncomfortable when she reached over her to hug yoona.

"Yoona, this is Jessica. "he said smiling. ,"Jessica, Yoona," 

"Nice to meet you." Jessica bowed. 

Yoona bowed back,"You too."

"Please sit." she gestures at the chairs across from her. 

All of them sat down as the waiter came over. 

"Are we all ready to order?", the waiter grabbed a pen from his shirt.

Yoona looked at Donghae while he looked at Jessica.  She only glanced at him to see if he was ready, but he seemed more occupied to care more for Jessica. Even if he didn't say it, she could feel some kind of energy from both of them. An energy unable for her to overcome.

"So, Jessica ... where is your date? Do you want to order now?" he asked her. 

She looked at her phone and faced the waiter," Can you come back in 6 minutes?"

The waiter nodded and left. 

"My boyfriend is going to be here pretty soon. " she said looking at the front entrance door. 

Donghae waved in her face and Jessica smiled looking at him. Yoona sat there with wandering eyes because she couldn't take the awkwardness or what was going on. What is going on...

Jessica glanced at Yoona realizing she was uncomfortable. 

"So Yoona?", she brightly shined her teeth.

Yoona turned towards Jessica,"Yes, that's me."

"So, how did you and Donghae meet?"

Donghae looked at Yoona worried about what she would say.

Yoona smiled thinking of a lie," We met...

Suddenly Donghae's phone rang. He reached inside his suit and grabbed his phone, interrupting the current topic.

"Hello?"

"Hey Donghae. It's Leeteuk. Let me borrow your car just for tonight. "

"For what?" Donghae said confused

"There's a party at this club and the car i have has only 2 seats. " Leeteuk begged. 

"And why does it only have ---"

Leeteuk interrupted  him," Come on! You only need two seats, one for Yoona and another for yourself. "

Donghae replied rolling his eyes,"Okay Okay."

They hanged up and Donghae put his phone back into his suit.  Yoona looked at the flowers the table had already had.  She sighed in her mind,'Why is this so awkward for me? I said i hated him right? I should be cruel with him but theres something with this girl.'

The waiter came back as Yoona lifted her eyes. He passes out menus as he waited. Jessica looked at her phone and read it. 

Jessica, 
I will be late. Be there soon. Eat without me. 

Jessica lifted her head up and turned to both Yoona and Donghae. 

"Is he coming?" Yoona said trying to find the details of her date. 

"Let's order." Jessica smiled a bit too wide. 

Donghae noticed but nodded anyways. She's acting weirdly...

"I like to order the Salad With Red Wine. " Jessica said looking at the Menu. 

"I will have the rice and kimichi. Also with Wine. " Donghae said. 

Yoona hesitated because she was a big eater.  "I will have a steak with rice and wine as well."

The waiter took their menu and left. 

"Wow ,Yoona you are a big eater. Unlike most girls." Jessica said glancing at her. 

"Yea, I just lo---"Yoona started to defend herself.

"She Loves to eat. I remember when she was ..." Donghae said, but Yoona blocked him out. 

"I didn't eat breakfast.", Yoona eyed Donghae harshly.

Everyone started to talk and joke until the  waiter came again with their orders this time. 

Yoona thanked him and took the food.  Donghae watched Yoona eat hungrily and scoffed at her behavior. She didn't notice  but she felt someone staring at her. She turned to a glaring Donghae.  He saw that she had a bit of sauce on her face and was about to wipe it off for her when Jessica  said something. 

"Hey Yoona. You have something right there." Jessica said pointing to her cheek. 

Yoona frantically searches for a napkin and then wiped it off. Why am I such an idiot?

"So Donghae, it has been so long since we have met. When's the last time we actually talked?"

Donghae thought about the past memories.  "Wouldn't be about a year ago when you said that I was stupid for asking you what were you doing?"

Yoona tilted her head in confusion. 

Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter