Chapter Fourteen

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jessica waited as Donghae, with a smile, on his face, came down the stairs. She stood there watching him.

"Hey, What's up?" He said.

"Why were you upstairs?" Jessica said suddenly suspicious of Yoona and him.

"Oh, I had to get my keys" He said not looking directly at her.

Jessica nodded,"Ah, Uhm Why?"

Donghae shrugged off her question,"Why did you call me?"

"Uhm. I was wondering...um...if you wanted to hang out sometime." She said playing with her fingers.

Donghae chuckled while he scratched his hair awkwardly.

"Sure," Then he looked at the keys in his hands." How about now?"

Jessica looked up quickly and smiled,"Okay."

Jessica grabbed her stuff and Donghae followed behind her. She opened the front door and the sun shone in showing her beauty. Donghae looked at her focused on her beauty. At this point, he wanted to kiss her forehead but he didn't know whether he could. He had someone else in mind that distracted him to kiss her. Yoona.

He smiled as Jessica walked out the door. Donghae decided to call out Yoona to tell her that he was leaving but Jessica called his name to get out of the house. He nodded and left the house locking the door. He climbed into the car where Jessica already got seated already. He looked at the house once more before driving away and leaving with Jessica.

Yoona gazed out of the window watching as Jessica looked at Donghae with her stare. Donghae looked at the house and left. Yoona bit her lip and sighed. She played with her phone that she had in the palm of her hand. She looked at the pictures all around her room and then there was Yuri. Yoona smiled and decided to call her.

The phone rang twice before Yuri picked up.

"Hello Yuri." Yoona said shyly.

"YOONA!" Yuri said happy on the other line.

"Want to hang out?" Yoona said hopefully.

"Sure. Let's go to the  movies."

Yoona said yes and told her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter