Chapter Twenty-Three

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jessica nervously watched Donghae for any reaction of what she thought was a foolproof plan. Then her focus shifted towards Yoona, who didn't seem so happy but hid that.

"So, anything else? Did you want to tell us?", Donghae said still sipping his smoothie.

Jessica nervously chuckled,"No,No. Let's just all meet up at my house. "

She forcefully smiled and looked over at Sunye who seemed  calm at the situation.  Why is Sunye so silent right now? Isn't she worried that our plan is nearly a failure?

Suddenly, Yoona spoke up," Thanks for this. I guess it's good to see you." , she stiffly smiled. 

Jessica nodded without realization. Just then, Donghae stood up and reached for Yoona's hand and and grabs it turning to Jessica.

"We'll go first. ", Donghae said and Jessica nodded in response.

Yoona got up and followed along with Donghae's hand in hers. With his support, she  could walk and not limp as much. Jessica stared in jealousy as they both walked away and towards their car. Sunye patted her back, reassuring things would be okay, but she knew it was going to get complicated. Yoona followed Donghae up until they reached the car. She loosened his grip on his hand and broke away. Donghae looked at her shocked but remained composed.Entering th car first, she grabbed her seatbelt clicking it into place leaning her on the window. Donghae walked slowly to the drivers seat. He got in noticing Yoona's seating position.

"Yoona. Your leg is gon---" Donghae started to say before Yoona's phone rang.

Yoona grabbed her phone from her pocket quickly, avoiding Donghae's comments. "Hello?"

"Hello it's your doctor. Could you come see me in 20 minutes?"

"Yeah. I will. Thanks. "

Yoona closed her phone and saw Donghae look at her questionably.

"What.."Donghae trailed off.

"Oh. I need to go to the hospital. The doctor needs me."

Donghae nodded and put the car in drive. What's wrong with her? I miss her antics....

                   *******
Yoona sat in the hospital room ready to examine her foot. Donghae stood beside her with his hands in his pockets. There was a silence that couldn't be avoided in the room.

"So. Uhm. Are you excited about the party?"Yoona said trying to make conversation.

Donghae bit his lip," I mean it's a party. "

Right then, the doctor came in.

"Thank goodness." Yoona said to herself.

Donghae overheard and She faked a sincere smile.

"So, Yoona. It seems its time for you to take out that cast of yours. You must be getting better. "The doctor said to her.

"Really?" Yoona said surprised and happy at the same time.

"Yep. Let me start taking it up now."

The doctor reached for her leg while Donghae watched not knowing what to do.

The doctor grabbed Yoona's leg and used a instrument to cut open the cast in seconds. He pulled off her cast and smiled.

"Your leg is all better.", The doctor said smiling.

Yoona looked at her leg fascinated. "Thank you. "


Donghae looked surprised too," Yeah thanks. "

The doctor left the room leaving Yoona and Donghae alone again.

"Shall we go?", Donghae said gesturing the way.

"Let's go." Yoona said getting up.

They walked out of the door walking side by side. Yoona walked on her newly repaired leg.

******
They sat in the car once again in silence. Yoona who leaned on the car window fell asleep. Donghae glanced over at her and parked the car on the side when he realized she fell asleep. He wasn't sure what he was going to do. He didnt like her sleeping position because he was worried her neck might be sore from laying on the hard window. He softly took her head and moved her so her head fell ontop of his shoulder. When that was settled, he drove back on the road. Once they reached their house, Donghae sat there with Yoona still asleep on his shoulder. He smiled at her.

"She is pretty when she sleeps. " he smirked.

Donghae suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach and moved a bit causing Yoona to wake up.

She blinked three times and looked up at Donghae. She quickly got up and her expression cause Donghae laughter.

"Yah! you have been drooling on my shoulder. " Donghae .

Yoona checked for any saliva that she so called drooled on him.

"Why didn't you wake me up then?" Yoona said smoothing out her hair.

He leaned over to her," Because you were heavy. "
He squeezed his arm pretending to relief the pain. 

Yoona bit her lip in frustration,"Yah! I am not heavy. " she opened the car door and got out of the car.

Donghae followed after," Do you have the keys to the house?" he pulled out the keys out of his pocket.

Yoona patted her jean pockets and then turned around and held her hand out.

Donghae looked at her with a funny look," What?"

"Give me the keys. ", Yoona commanded.

Donghae smiled," Oh. I don't think so. " He passed her and she followed him in defeat.

*****
Donghae went up to his room sitting down ruffling his hair out of place.

"What am i going to do?" he said clutching his hair.

All of a sudden he felt pain in his head. He clutched it in pain trying to endure through it.
He even clutched the chair laying his head on it.

Yoona passed the main bedroom glancing that Donghae seeing that he was clutching in pain. She peered into the room further for a closer look.

"Ah, why does my head hurt all of a sudden?" , Donghae said to himself positioning himself.

Yoona came in slowly," Donghae? Are you okay?"

Donghae lifted his head," Oh Yoona. Yea, I'm alright. "

"Are you sure?" Yoona said making sure.

Donghae smiled," Are you worried about me?"

"N-no. " Yoona said," I'm trying to get dressed. "

"But the party is in 2 hours. "

"Then i was on my way to get some food. " She said with her chin up high.

He watched her as she left confidently. He suddenly realized that his head wasn't hurting anymore.

"Hmmm, that is strange?"

He shook his head and grabbed the remote turning the tv on. He got up walking to his bed.

Yoona was standing in the kitchen pouting.
"Was his head even hurting? Aish i came in there because i thought something was wrong. I was not worried. "

Yoona angrily opened her cabinet taking a small bowl. Then she opened another cabinet reaching for a pack of ramen. "Who does he think he is?"

Se took out a small pot. As she cooked the ramen, her phone rang.

"Hello?" She said picking ip the phone.

"Hey, Its Khun. "

Yoona cheered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter