Chapter Nineteen

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't believe i reached 50 subs. Please comment and keep subscribing.

---------------------

 

Nichkhun paced around his room. He was the thinking about earlier. He sighed at Yoona's words:

"There's something i haven't told you."


Then Donghae's voice echoed in his mind," She lives with me. Don't you know that?"

"What does it mean? she lied to me?", Nichkhun whispered to himself.

He was surrounded with only silence just absorbed in his thinking.

Suddenly his phone rings interrupting his thoughts. He picked it up without reading who it was.


"Hello?", he said.

On the line, Yoona groaned in pain," Nichkhun."

"Yoona?" he said worried.

"Can you come and pick me up?", She said softly, trying to ease the pain with her hand.

At the moment, he forgot what he was thinking of.

"Yeah. Ju-just tell me where you are. " he said trying to find his car keys.

"Roller rink. No rush. I'll stay here. ", Yoona said to liven up to mood.

"Yoona. I'm coming. ", he assured her and hung up.

He found the car keys and went out to the car. He opened the door and drove away. Yoona smiled a bit since she could rely Nichkhun a bit. She held her knees close to her chest slowly wrapping her arms around them. Even though she was in pain, it couldn't compare to the pain she caused to Nichkhun. If only she told the truth.

"I wonder if he came here just because I told him to or because he cares. " Yoona sighed.

She watched as the lights of the roller rink start to dim. She clenched her teeth.

"Why do i do so many stupid mistake?", her eyes welled up.

"I should've told him I was in pain. " she said outloud.

"Why do I do so many stupid things? ", she said with a tear escaping her eye.

"Don't say that. ," Nichkhun said coming through the door.

Yoona looked up and smiled," You're here."

****

Jessica was in hospital with Sunye and Donghae beside her.

"Jessica. What about your television job?"Sunye asked her, pretending for her friend.

"Sunye. Don't worry, I will get better, soon. " Jessica said pretending.

Sunye smiled mischeviously, "Yeah, I hope you get better. "

Donghae stood with his hands in his pockets. He only looked at the door waiting for the doctor to come.

Jessica grabbed his hand," Donghae, hold my hand. I'm scared. "

Donghae hesitated holding her hand but did it. "Jessica, you are going to be fine. ", he assured her.

The doctor came in with her charts and smiled at them.

"Good news. You suffered minor injuries. You are discharged in a few hours. " the doctor said bowing.

"Thanks, Doctor. " Donghae said bowing back.

Sunye looked at Jessica, who gave her a signal to get out.

"I have to go. It's getting late. I have work. " Sunye said bowing.

Donghae nodded as Jessica waved bye.

Sunye exited the hospital doors with ease. Donghae turned to Jessica ," See i told you were going to be okay. "

Jessica smiled still holding Donghae's hand. He looked at their hands and sat down.

"Donghae..." Jessica spoke up.

Donghae looked at her but was trying to get out of her grip. Jessica only loosened her hand and then gripped it tighter.

Donghae looked at her slowly,"Wh-"

Jessica looked at him with tears welled up in her eyes," Stay with me a little longer. "

Donghae nodded and continued to hold her hand. For some reason he couldn't shake off this lingering feeling for Jessica. But he had this strong desire to be with Yoona even if she disliked him. She was unique than the other girls dated. His eyes wandered around as he waited for time to pass by.

--
Yoona watched as Nickhun walked toward her. He bent down on his knees.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

Yoona was in awe that he came.

"Thank you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter