Finale

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Finale "Hey!",a voice yelled from a far. It was a recognizable voice she was happy to hear. 

Turning around, she formed an 'O' shape with as her eyes widened. She smiled at what she saw, waving at him back.  Her smile was regained from all the stress of the morning.  

"Hey.", she tilted her head as she replied laying eyes on him. 

Donghae ran toward her, grabbing and intwining their hands together. She blushed just looking at him. He patted her hair, messing her hair, but she didn't mind. It was the usual meeting, but this particular day he texted her so urgently. He was the little mastermind of creating her stressful morning, but he felt bad for not being there to wake her up like he usually does.

"Where were you this morning?", she softly punched him, staring into his deep brown eyes.

Pulling her in a hug,"You were sleeping so peacefully. “   “I must be sleepy lately.”

“It’s because you like to eat in the middle of the night!”, He , poking her in her stomach. He liked making fun of her cute mistakes and weird habits, it was quite amusing to him. Donghae patted her hair softly, smelling the sweet aroma that surrounded her. It was a faint lavender smell that he couldn’t forget.   “You eat with me, too!”, Yoona laughed as she snuggled her head into his chest. Then, she remembered something quite important.   “Hey, why aren’t you at work?”, She asked confused, looking up at him once again.


Work? What is Yoona talking about? Why aren’t I in work? It was something quite important … it was…. Ahhh!!!


Then he realized something important, he pulled away from her hug and gripped her hand. "We are going to miss it!!!"

He ran with a worried look on his face, pulling Yoona along with him inside the building. They pushed away anyone in their path and entered the elevator, pressing the floor button. It was like they just ran for a marathon and it was like a robbery for the people who were agressively pushed. 

Running out of breath, Yoona gasp for air," What are we missing?" She couldn't understand why Donghae would suddenly run into people just to get into a elevator.

Donghae smiled breathing deeply as well," It's really cool. And it's something you need to see. "

The elevator opened as they reached their destination, they ran out and he dragged Yoona to a nearby office, opening the blinds of the room next to them enabling them to see a man in a suit. It was quite unusual to have a window into a room rather then on the outside of the building, but who was she to disagree about the design? Her eyes went toward the nervous man awaiting by the window, with a box in his hand. He his lips several times, and glanced at the door as well as the window. It made her wonder why she was watching him, and could he see through the window?

"Who is that?", Yoona asked Donghae, before realizing who he was," Isn't that Nichkhun?"

Donghae nodded and told her to be quiet. He put his finger up to his lips, signaling her to stay quiet for the time being, They stood there watching nothingness happen and only a nervous man....uh... be nervous. 

"Why are we stalking him?", She whispered curiously.

"Watch", he smirked pointing at Nichkhun as a tall, young lady entered his office. She was quite the beauty, with hair flowing down her shoulders and her pink lipstick seemed to brighten the man's face. He gave out a sigh of relief as she took a few steps forward, shutting the door behind her.

                                                                              *********************************


Jessica thanked the employee as she got off the elevator, and proceeded to walk toward her complicated love's office. With every step, she felt her knees suddenly feel like jelly. When she finally found the office, she knocked once and turned the doorknob. It was the moment of the truth. Her heart opened up and her exhaled deeply looking at the man she was glad to see. Nichkhun turned around at the sound of the opened door, smiling to see Jessica. He closed his fist where the box held. His heart was beating faster and his throat became dry. 

Jessica dragged her luggage with her and closed the door behind her. She gave him a smile, staring in his deep brown eyes that resembled how deep the ocean was. 

"You finally arrived.", he managed to say after his lips. 

"I missed you. ", She confidently spoke, blushing right afterwards. Jessica gripped the handle of her luggage hard, trying to get rid of the awkwardness of the room and trying to say the feelings she held for years since they met each other.

There was a distance between the two, but Jessica couldn't allow that. She risked so much, and felt so many emotions to just feel distant again. Nichkhun took the first step toward her. 

"I missed you. I missed you so much. ", He said walking toward her until they were face to face. He cupped her face in his hands, feeling her cheek softly. It's been so long since they seen each other and it was great that he got to touch her soft skin and smell her floral aroma that filled his office. Leaning so close to him, she felt her face flush with red. Although she was a bit shy, she leaned in and kissed him right on the lips which caught Nichkhun off-guard. After she pulled away, he grabbed her hand softly. 

"I have seven words to say to you since we have been apart.", He smiled shyly, grabbing her hand softly into his.

Jessica tilted her head, confused. 

Dummy! It's been about two years since we seen each other and you decide to just say seven words?! Just seven words? That isn't as what I thought you would say. You should say, how are you...how have you been... or do you love me? I need some confirmation here. I kept away from other guys because of you. I tried so hard to make this long distance happen. Why only seven pathetic words? It should be like the movies.

Slightly disappointed, she nodded her head. 

Yoona watched the scene unfold, surprised and overwhelmed. All the emotions she felt when Donghae confessed to her for the first time. It was like a flashback or deja vu to her. She was happy that her best friend had someone to love instead of her. It was a great burden off her chest. But she was fangirling how cool Nichkhun looked looking at Jessica.

"Jessica and Nichkhun. So cute. ", She squealed, fanning herself.

Donghae shook his head at his wife, what was he to do with her? He turned his attention back to the main couple, but Yoona tapped his shoulder.

"What?", 

"Nichkhun looks so cool standing there...", She pouted, admiring her best friend's charming personality through the window.

Donghae scoffed at his wife's comment. "Hey! I'm your husband here. Don't I look cool?"

Yoona turned to her husband and rolled her eyes, only paying attention to Jessica and Nichkhun's next actions.

He's so self-centered as my husband. I don't know why he decides to yell at me about his appearance. But... he's cute when he's jealous. I should try to test his love for me once in a while. I still got it....right?

Jessica waited for Nichkhun's seven words. But it was seven unexpected words. 

"I love you. Will you marry me?", He spoke with each word carefully as he pulled out the ring from his pocket. Hopefully she saids yes, and my nerves will go down...

Jessica stood frozen, overwhelmed with feelings that tears fell out of her eyes. She smiled as she cried. Nodding her head up and down, he slid the ring on her finger. They embraced each other, happy since forever. 

It is just like the movies. He's the prince charming and  he's here to sweep me off my feet. Perhaps this what Yoona felt when Donghae fell for her so suddenly. Seven words made a difference... A big difference. I take it back. Those seven words weren't pathetic, but life changing. I love Nichkhun all my heart and I'm glad I stayed true to him. 

Yoona and Donghae came into the room with several other people, congratulating the couple happily. Yoona and Jessica hugged, she comforted Jessica who was still teary-eyed. Donghae and Nichkhun gave each other's high fives. 

"I'm so happy for you. I hope things go well." Yoona said pulling apart from the hug. She fixed Jessica's blonde hair, trying to make her appearance presentable to her fiancee. It was the least she could do.

Jessica wiped her tears away, "I need you to be there since you are going to be my braidmaid."

Although it was sudden, and their relationship between each other were brand new. Jessica did like Yoona as a friend, or perhaps a sister. She was dependable and reliable. A person that led to her fiancee.Yoona smiled giving Jessica a final hug before letting her move on to the other employees and her friends. 

Watching the two girls rekindle or make use of their friendship, Nichkhun looked over at awkward Donghae. He swung his shoulder over Donghae's neck and gave out a friendly smile. 

"Be my best man?", Nichkhun asked casually. 

"Anytime.", Donghae patted Nichkhun's shoulder, giving him assurance before exiting the room. Looking back, his ex Jessica got a happy ending that she wanted and Nichkhun got a new found love instead of Yoona. It was something he was glad to. No one could take what he had. He watched as Jessica smiled brightly at Nichkhun like she used to to him. Jessica locked eyes with him, and waved hi. Donghae smiled and returned the hi. It was a good day so why not congratulate them?

Yoona waited outside the crowded and noisy room, and once Donghae came out, she held his hand tightly. He grinned from ear to ear as he did usual when he saw his wife. She was stunning no matter where she was. She was his and he was hers. 

"Where else now?", She asked him, smiling as well. 

"I have an idea.", he said leading her down the elevator and outside where the sun and clouds met. 

There were doors leading to outside, but Donghae stopped her. She stopped as instructed and stared at her husband ever so confused. Taking out a blind fold from his pant pockets, he blind-folded her and told her to count to three.

"Okay. Start now!", he said exiting the doors to finish up the surprise that he set for her.

"One....", she softly said, wondering what he was up to.

"Don't peek!", he yelled remembering her habit of removing blindfold.

"Two..."

"Don't count too fast!"

"Three."


Donghae came by her side quickly, taking her blindfold off. He took hold of her small hands and led her outside where his surprise took place. Yoona opened her eyes, and gasped in amazement. It was unlike any other surprises she have been given by anyone. It was truly one of a kind.
 

"What is this?",She took a step forward, taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter