Chapter Six

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae sat in the car with the engine running. He sighed and looked at his wristwatch.

"Where is she?" He said out loud.

Yoona was coming downstairs after changing several times to find the perfect outfit to go to an amusement park to. A girl got to have the right outfit to the right occassion.

As she reached the last step of the staircase she got a phone call. She decided to ignore it thinking it wasn't that important. She grabbed her purse which was on the kitchen table and left the house.

Donghae was going through his phone and he looked up seeing Yoona through his right window. He looked at her smirking and he put his phone away.

'She looks pretty cute today.' he thought to himself.

Yoona was wearing a blue romper with white flats. She had her hair down and it was wavy.

She reached the car and opened the door, but it was locked.

She knocked on the car window with a grim face expression. Donghae rolled the windows dow and peered to the window. Yoona bent her knees to look at him through the rolled window.

"Donghae--" She started to say.

"Donghae Oppa." Donghae said correcting her.

She sighed with frustration.

"Donghae O...p...pa," She managed to say. She disgusted that she had to say that. "Open the door please"

When Yoona said Oppa or tried to Donghae was a bit satified.

"You made me wait a longtime outside." Donghae said teasing her.

"I'm sorry. Please open the door." She said whining.

"Nope, you will have to walk now. You made me wait and now i am mad." Donghae said in his choding voice and crossed his arms.

Donghae expected Yoona to beg him to drive her but that's not what happened.

Yoona rolled her eyes to Donghae's response and straighten up standing. She put her hand on her forehead looking at the direction she would go to reach the amusement park.

She pouted and nodded her head to herself.

Donghae was confused on what was going on especially he was used to girls begging him to open the door or drive them.

"Yoona." Donghae said his voice fading.

Yoona bent her knees down making her meet Donghae's face.

She eye-smiled at him and said,"I'll just walk then. The weather's not that bad. And it's not that far." She waved a small bye and stood up.

"Aigoo," Yoona said to herself.

'Ah, this boy is so complicated. If he didn't want to give me a ride, then why even ask me to go somewhere with him.' she said to herself walking away from Donghae's car.

Donghae was biting his his tongue nodding.'Aish this girl."

'She's different than the other girls,'he thought to himself.

He watched her as she walked away.

'I should leave her walking by herself and meet her there. Aish, i can't. She's a girl. It's her chance to walk all alone. Wait, she's my responsibility. Afterall we are a complicated couple.' He thought aloud.

He gave up and drove towards where Yoona was.

Yoona was fine. She was walking thinking about something.

'I don't understand boys and how come Dongha---' she thought before Donghae drove beside her with the window down.

"Yoona. Come in the car. I'll drive you there."

"I don't understand. I thought you were mad." She said still  walking.

"I'm not anymore. Come on. Just get into the car." He said pleading.

"Why should i?" She said stopping to look at him.

Donghae didn't know the answer but all of a sudden his mouth opened.

"Because wouldn't it be more fun if you weren't THAT tired from walking at the start of our arrival at the park amusement." He said.

Yoona thought about it and said," Will you be nice?"

Donghae nodded anyways. He was used to breaking promises.

Yoona doubted the Donghae would be nice. She walked toward the car and opened the car door. She got in and shut the door.

There was a silence ever since she went in the car.

"I am sorry." Donghae said flashing his smile.

"Ah, it's okay." Yoona said quietly facing the window looking outside.

Donghae wondered why Yoona didn't look over at him. Yoona didn't want to notice Donghae. She was too busy thinking ways to get out of this commitment.  Donghae looked at her and poked her shoulder.

She turned around quickly,"Hey, that hurt."

"Aish, it was just a poke."

"Can i ask you a question." She asked suddenly.

"What is it?" he said facing her.

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter