Chapter Ten

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona wiped her tears away and sat in the telephone booth. 

"What should I do?" She said to herself as she watches the sky get darker while the rain let up.

"I can't stay here forever. " she looked up and saw the telephone. "Oh obvious."

She stood up holding her dripping wet dress so she wouldn't tear it.  Opening her purse, she stared at the contents. All she had was: a phone, one dollar bills, wallet, and her camera. She sighed and kept on searching for quarters. At the very bottom corner of her purse, she managed to find two quarters. Hesitating with the quarters in her hands, She didn't know who to call. She could call but he would still be on the plane. Calling her parents was an obvious no.
She thought to herself' 

"Cab or Donghae?'

"Donghae or Cab?'

She huffed a sigh and dialed a number. The line was silent and then it rang, it rang, and it rang. Then the voicemail popped up.

"Please leave a message since the number you have dialed is busy." 

Yoona angrily threw the phone away from her ear. 

"That jerk. First, we hate each other. Then you expect me to impress your ex-girlfriend. Now you leave me here in the cold while you go with your ex? I don't understand you at all." she said getting out of the telephone and ran back to the restaurant. 

She knocked on the plastic door until someone heard her and opened the door. 

"Can you please call me a cab?" she said. 

The person nodded and she waited outside. She felt a slight vibration in her purse and went into her purse to find out that someone was calling her. Apparently her phone had a bit of battery left and she didn't know why. 

"Yoong?"

"Khun?" she said happily with a tear coming out. How did he know? He was always there for her comforting her. 

"You okay?" he asked. 

She let the tear travel down her cheek and land on the concrete ground. 

"When are you coming?"

"I am going to be there soon. Want to meet me at the airport?" he said hoping for a yes. 

"Yes, of course Khun," she said laughing. 

"Okay meet me in about.... 3 hours. " he said sweetly. 

She replied okay and hanged up where a cab was waiting for her. 
  
She climbed into the cab and told him where to go and leaned her head on the window as she stared off into the stars. 

"This night has been the coldest I have felt in my heart. It has only been 3 weeks and i am still unsure of my feelings but I am ... Now .There's no reason to warm it up anymore. I thought I could somehow but maybe I'll find another reason. I found your love , now maybe it's my turn. " she said in her thoughts. 

She closed her eyes and a tear fell out of her eye. She wiped it and took a deep breath, looking at the stars. She arrived at the house a bit later than she expected, she exited the taxi paid the man. She looked at her phone and it was already 11 o'clock. She sighed as she got up to the steps and she turned the door knob. She expected Donghae and his girlfriend to be having fun and whatnot but it was all quiet.  She opened the door to a crack and there was light. He hadn't turned off the living room light. She walked inside the house carrying her heels and she stopped at the sight of Donghae and his ex. Donghae was sleeping on the ground next to Jessica who was on the couch. He had a pillow and his own blanket but for some reason it bothered Yoona watching them like this. 

"I thought I was the only girl he did this for." she said coldly as she walked by them quietly. She rolled her eyes at his stupidness. 

She went upstairs and took a shower. Finished showering, she went into the walk-in closet, taking out jeans and a tee-shirt.  She got dressed in less than 2 minutes. She charged her phone while she took her wet dress ,which was now all dirty and ruined, and set it in her guest bedroom bed. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter