Chapter Four

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona decided to go unpack her stuff.  She went upstairs to to the guest room, where she would be staying. Yoona looked at the closet and then to herlugagge. It wasn't going to fit. Donghae had a closet in his room. She sighed at the thought of asking Donghae to share his walk in closet.


Yoona went back downstairs entering the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with sweet aroma. She looked inside the steaming pot and it was kimichi soup. Today might be a good day if it tastes good like the way it smells.

 She found Donghae in the fridge. He was looking for something, probably food. Yoona stood far away calling his name yet he didn't turn his head. She walked towards him and then called his name once more. She rolled her eyes out of frustration and leaned onto the fridge.


"Donghae?" she said sighing.
 

Suddenly, Donghae grabbed her wrist surprising Yoona.
 

"What?" he said smirking watching Yoona blush a little bit.
 

Yoona compose herself as she got out of his grip.
 

"I just wanted to ask you if you could share your closet?"

Donghae looked at her as if he was victorious.
 

"You have a big guestroom," he said smirking.
 

"Sure but not as big as yours." She rebutted.
 

Then he gave in."Okay i will let you share...on one condition."
 

"What condition?" she said raising her eyebrows.


He looked at her and pokes her in her forehead lightly.


Yoona rubbed her forehead and sourly asked,"why'd you do that?"


"Oh, just to see if you were paying attention," he said bringing out his choding side.


She rolled her eyes," What is the condition?"

"The condition is you have to accompany me on a double date. I want to impress my ex-girlfriend." he said confidently.
 

Yoona scoffed,"what do you have that is impressing? Ex-girlfriend?" The thought of being on a date with Donghae made her puke.


"You," he said eyeing at me.
 

I laughed my alligator laugh." Me? You are so cheesy." she said walking away.
 

Before leaving the kitchen, Donghae spoke up.
 

"So?"
"Okay!"She said yelling back,

Yoona went back upstairs and took her luggage to Donghae's room. It was heavy but she didn't need a man to hold her things. She was independent!
==================================================

After Yoona finished packing, She went downstairs to the living room. She sat down on the couch and took the remote off the table.

She flipped Channels while Donghae made noise in the kitchen. Finally when Yoona found a channel to watch, her phone rang. She muted the TV and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" she said casually.

"Yoong?" a guy voice spoke.

"Yes? That's me." She said replying.

"It's me! Nichkhun!" He said happy on the phone.

"Oppa?!" She said a bit too loud.

Donghae heard Yoona  and his ears peered over hearing her conversation.

Donghae began to stir the soup viciously. She never calls me Oppa!!!

"Oppa, It's really you!" She replied excited.

"Yea, I'm back. Well, not yet, I just got done with my trip."

"Really? When will you reach back to Seoul?"

"Maybe in a week or so." He said unsure.

"Can't wait to see you again. How long had it been?"

Donghae heard her say this and he dropped his ladel he was holding. He quickly hid so Yoona wouldn't see him. It made a loud sound that made Yoona look over at the kitchen. She shrugged and went back to her conversation.

"Who is this guy",'He thought in his mind. His tone of voice had a bit o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter