Chapter Sixteen

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Jessica smiled as she hung up the phone and held it in her hands. Donghae came down the stairs looking at happy Jessica.

"Donghae, we should go to the museum. "

Donghae thought about it and then said okay. Jessica's plan was working out. Anything for dear old Jessica, huh?

Nichkhun and Yoona entered the museum. Yoona's eyes did the wandering. Her curious mind looked through the museum as she smiled from the facination of each thing she saw.  Nichkhun watched her as she went through the art section and he followed her linking his arms with hers. She didn't mind since they were friends.Childhood Friends.

"Fascinating?" Nichkhun said smiling down at her speaking up.

Yoona returned the smile, " Yeah, of course. You know me."

"Yoona, What happened to your dream of dancing?"

Yoona smiled faded as she released her arm off of Nichkhun. He watched her as she touched  a painting and looked at it.

"I didn't like it. My passion went away."

"That can't be it. Don't lie to me."Nichkhun said walking towards her.

Yoona weakly smiled," Things happened." She couldn't tell Nichkhun. It had something to do with Donghae. Nichkhun doesn't know about Donghae just yet. She didn't know whether to tell him now.

"Why not just tell me?" He said tilting his head.

"It's complicated," She said laughing weakly.

Nichkhun nodded as he had pouted his mouth," You can get away with it this time." He said walking up to her and putting his arms around her neck.

Donghae and Jessica got inside the museum with their hands in their own pockets.

Jessica smiled as she scanned the museum. Donghae followed her while looking at the mystical findings he found that caught his eye. Jessica bit her lip mischeviously as she saw who she wanted to see.

Donghae suddenly stopped when Jessica stopped," Uh, Jessica...What are you doing right here?"

"Didn't we want to have fun?" Jessica said innocently. She saw Nichkhun wrap his arms around Yoona who was looking at a somewhat gaudy painting Jessica thought.

"Oh, Look Donghae!" Jessica said walking toward Yoona and Nichkhun who's back was facing her.

Donghae followed her to the arts part of the museum.

"What are we doing here?" He whispered," You don't like Arts or you don't know how to draw."

Jessica ignored what he said," Look What we have here! Yoona!"

Yoona stood where she was at stunned. She didn't dare to turn. She felt Nichkhun nudge her which she igno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter