Chapter One

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----This was edited---

 

 

Finally all of them graduated, going their own way to find their future. But the next thing you know is Yoona and Donghae are forced to marry each other. Apparently Donghae's mother met Yoona already and she decided that Yoona was a nice wife for Donghae.  Yoona is a rather a normal tomboy, but her father has the riches that no one could compare whereas Donghae parents own a hotel and withhold one of the best hotels in Korea.


The thing is Yoona and Donghae disliked each other severly even more than hate. 
Yoona hated that he had a bad boy personality.
Donghae hated that she was always a goody two shoes.
They don't dare to talk or look at each other. 
Yoona and Donghae have a past history....


"What do you mean I'm getting married?" Donghae asked his parents, nearly shouting with disagreement.

" I mean I met a nice young lady that's suitable for you. Although you graduated, you are getting too old to not have a girlfriend. " his mom replied trying to calm the boy down.

"She's going to be here for dinner so suit up!" His father said proudly excited patting his son on the back.

He nodded in frustration, walking to his room to 'suit' up. Why does this have to happen to me? I'm not even interested into marriage right now and here I thought arranged marriages was long gone centuries ago...

While in Yoona's household, her father was trying to tell the news to her as gently as he could. He carefully chose his words not to frustrate his daughter...his only heir.

She tilted her head with confusion. "Marriage? Me?"

Her father replied,"Yes. You better get dressed. Not jeans and a tee shirt. A dress and heels" 

"Why? I am clearly fine without a man. I can leave without one," She asked pouting at his words," I can't believe this."

"Because you are going to meet them in 2 hours.", Her father smiled gently returning back to his television.

She sighed an okay and left to find a dress, there was no use of neogiotating with her father... he was just as stubborn as she was.

Yoona's father drove them to Donghae's house. Neither Yoona or Donghae knew who they were marrying... it was for the best. There was no way for them to even meet if they knew.
Yoona sat in the car wondering who her husband would be. She wore a light yellow dress with beige heels. Simple yet sophicated. Her father wore grey suit with a blue tie.
She was hating every minute as they got closer to the house of her husband to-be.

"Yoona, Please behave.", her father warned her as he stopped the car on the driveway of  the house. The house was huge, glistening with elegance and expensive..er...material. It was like a dream house with pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter